Possibly Asexual?

will123

It is quite possible seeing as we don't get to hear her voice on the matter. I don't like how the ex-husband presumes anxiety and that other quote says she may have a "disability". 

Something tells me that there's a lot more to this than has been reported. If anxiety was the only reason for not having sex, and it was a loving relationship, then they could (maybe should) have sought medical advice. 

5 hours ago, SkyenAutowegCaptain said:

Something tells me that there's a lot more to this than has been reported. If anxiety was the only reason for not having sex, and it was a loving relationship, then they could (maybe should) have sought medical advice. 

Yes all we're reading is what what said in court. I read another item from an unrelated media source and it appeared to be the same. It's as if the court issued a press release and that is all that is to be reported.

Throw in the other cultural differences and it's hard to say what was going on.

Lesson to be learned here: don't say "waiting until marriage" when what you really mean is "preferably never".  You'll probably be held to the former and it almost certainly will cause problems, problems that will only be complicated by marriage.

8 hours ago, Philip027 said:

Lesson to be learned here: don't say "waiting until marriage" when what you really mean is "preferably never".  You'll probably be held to the former and it almost certainly will cause problems, problems that will only be complicated by marriage.

Mind you there are asexuals here that weren't aware of asexuality when they got married.

That... doesn't really factor to what I said, though.  We don't even know if this person in the article is asexual.

Bottom line, don't say you're waiting for X to do Y when you really have no intention at all of doing Y, even after X.  It's misleading.  You don't have to know about asexuality in order to be truthful about your actual intentions, and it doesn't matter if you're asexual or not; the same advice still applies.  (Sexuals can withhold sex that they originally agreed to, too.)

Janus the Fox

These types of marriage annulment don’t seem all that rare to me... on the more global scale at least.  This don’t feel like news but a breach of privacy to me too...

Archived