We're not alone in the definition debates after all!

Galactic Turtle

Galactic Turtle

Hello humans. :)

This might come off as obvious to some but as a person who hasn't really spent any time in spaces that discuss sexuality outside of ace spaces I found this video amusing.

It is true that everyone has all sorts of ideas about what their label means. What a world. @__@ 

I didn't watch the whole video, but I'm not surprised at all! There's a lot to disagree on, really. I could say the same for most things about me and the "communities" around them, like with the disability community or even the white population. Humans in groups, smh. 

Lord Jade Cross

While nothing like seeing a group discussion, I have been around gay men who have expressed dissaproval of what the idea of being gay means.

2 hours ago, CBC said:

Ooh... LGBTQ+ dude with a MAGA hat. Interesting. Gonna email the link to myself so I can watch on my laptop (I've no tolerance for long videos on my phone).

But yeah, there are certainly definition debates outside of the asexual community.

There's two actually.

As much as I can't wait for MAGA hats to be a thing of the past, I appreciate them as a warning sign. 
For anyone that is going to watch the video, the definitions part is in the beginning. The majority of the video is republican vs democrat.
I'm disappointed at how many of them are exclusionary of identities other than their own. I'm sorry to say that I expect it from the gay republicans, but not from the tans people considering their history.

Archived