Curious... what's your MBTI?

confused.com.au

I'm an INTP myself!

I just took this test again as my answers tend to vary every few years :D

Generally I either get ISTJ or ISTP...but ISTJ definitely sounds more like me. 

INFP, while i don't inherently believe in personality tests i find them really fun. Also i get infp everytime i take mbti tests. 

I'm an ISTP. 

Apparently, it's quite rare for a woman to be an ISTP. 

At least it's another thing to add to the minority list of things about me: :P

I can't even tell anymore.

My 3 mbti aspects merged into one but I can't exactly confirm it.

Duke Memphis

ENFP. Most people who tell their types are usually I-something-something-somethings, so I kind of feel like the odd man out. One of my coworkers is an ESTJ.

The nicknames for ENFP are "Champion", "Campaigner", and "Inspirer", which I scoff at when I think of those words as describing me. Despite that, I fit the ENFP type.

The last time when I did this test was probably in 2014 or 2015, so several years ago, and back then the result I got was ISTP. That result might be inaccurate now because it’s been so long and I’ve changed a lot since then. I don't really know much about these "personality types"

Janus the Fox

INTJ-A, I dislike this type of tests because neurological difference and mental health can rapidly change all aspects of those asked personality traits on a regular basis.

https://www.16personalities.com/

INFP-A

mostly agree with the stuff said, but it also kind of reads like horoscopes (all-encompassing and very vague) and I haven't read the others types so I'm still skeptical 

Princess KittenSparkles

I'm ENFJ-T. Super accurate for me!

On 9/29/2019 at 8:42 AM, CBC said:

MBTI is bullshit, and I say this as someone who spent many years immersed in it to a ridiculous depth because I fucking love self-analysis haha. Just consider me Ixxx. If you really need something more specific than that, let's go with... I regularly test as INTP, but I feel more like some days are INFP days and some are ISTJ days. (And if you've read up on Jungian cognitive functions, that actually makes complete sense since they share all the same functions.)

(Not asexual btw, if that's relevant... since this is posted in MusiRants.)

Yeah. This could really vary. I got ISTJ today. I suspect the I would never change. Some of the others could though. 

Archived