I'm sexual but...

6 hours ago, CBC said:

Oh me neither, despite never having heard of it before. 😂

Well you should’ve came into chat more several years ago then you’d have known all about it. 
I personally take full responsibility for publicising it 😇

3 hours ago, Serran said:

Haha it has been a while :o

what's the weirdest now ?

Weirdest hobby to date was taking part at that hotel I was in a couple of years ago. People pretending to be dogs wondering about in giant fur coats. 
at least you did your hoovering in the house 

3 hours ago, Serran said:

Haha it has been a while :o

what's the weirdest now ?

Was suffering the after shock of hooverbeds long before I got dumped and that was about 3 years ago

2 hours ago, Serran said:

You might be drowning the person then !

And did you join in the furry convention ?

I guess you’re the expert being a veteran hoovered. 
no, went to the shop and got some donuts and left them to it. 

Sometimes, like right now rather acutely, I feel like I would want something that absolutely vacuum seals me. Just to feel like everything is as close to my body as it can be. I'm like the opposite of Ceebs in that, though, as I like to wear a snug inner layer of clothing, and I love my weighted blanket.

Buuuut it seems like a vacuum bed would have to be a two-person job, so I'm going to pass based solely on that. 😂

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Snao Cone said:

Sometimes, like right now rather acutely, I feel like I would want something that absolutely vacuum seals me. Just to feel like everything is as close to my body as it can be. I'm like the opposite of Ceebs in that, though, as I like to wear a snug inner layer of clothing, and I love my weighted blanket.

Buuuut it seems like a vacuum bed would have to be a two-person job, so I'm going to pass based solely on that. 😂

Well if you ask serran nicely you could use hers 😀

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, CBC said:

You can't train the dog to help? :P 

I don't think I could ever trust my dog enough, even if she knew perfectly how, and understood what the command was. Sometimes I think she has the trustworthiness of a cat.

11 minutes ago, CBC said:

But hey, you could vacuum seal her when you wanted her to settle down. :P 

I don't want to risk learning she's into that...

• Like 1

Ad a retired paramedic, *never* underestimate the importance of having a second responsible adult around in case... things happen.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

Ad a retired paramedic, *never* underestimate the importance of having a second responsible adult around in case... things happen.

So who was the responsible adult when Han Solo got hoovered in empire strikes back? 

1 minute ago, Halffull said:

So who was the responsible adult when Han Solo got hoovered in empire strikes back? 

Ooh, ooh, is this why he's called "Solo"?? 

5 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm so glad I'm not into... potentially dangerous sex haha. I mean, anything can happen with normal sex I guess lol, but still. Probably lower risk?

Which reminds me, my former partner knew a guy in uni who had to go to the ER because he "broke" his penis during rough sex.

And I thought 4 play was bad enough 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

Yeah, nothing is made better by having to call an ambulance... and you can literally die for your choices sometimes.

26 minutes ago, Halffull said:

Don’t try this at home, kids!

5 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

The hoover discussion + movies reminds me of “Brazil”...

Why? Has Brazil got an excess of people with weird hobbies? 

17 hours ago, Halffull said:

Why? Has Brazil got an excess of people with weird hobbies? 

The movie “Brazil,” not the country.  I can’t speak to Brazil and kink.  :)

11 hours ago, ryn2 said:

The movie “Brazil,” not the country.  I can’t speak to Brazil and kink.  :)

Oh, I didn’t know there was a film called that. 

3 hours ago, CBC said:

Ok this is a pretty silly one, but. I'm sexual but I've never much understood the appeal of those magazines (Cosmopolitan and the like) that advertise all the sex-related articles on their covers. "581 Sexy New Ways to Get Your Guy Off!" and the like. The advice is bloody terrible sometimes, too. I can't really imagine taking sex advice from a shitty magazine.

What advise does it give? 

24 minutes ago, CBC said:

Goodness I'm not even sure if I have great examples now, last time I picked one up I was probably... 22 at the most? Sometimes it just sounds ridiculous the way things are worded. I do recall one bit of advice about using both your hands on a guy's dick and twisting in opposite directions, lol. I mean... not being a dick-haver I don't know exactly how that would feel, but I know how things, uh, work, and I can take a guess. You'd have to make sure to use a decent amount of lube and not twist hard because that could goddamn hurt.

Also I'm convinced that most of the advice given is by people with painfully low IQs.

Think I’ll stick with 4play, just sounds like a gimmick to sell comics 

40 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm old and dumb, what's 4play? Like... foreplay? What are we talking about here, lol.

You really should’ve spent more time in chat. 🤦‍♂️
you need a PS4 and play it. 

1 hour ago, CBC said:

Oh I'm terrified of real-time chatting in groups of people hahaha. I went into chat once in my life in maybe... 2010?... when no one else was there. 😂 My ability to chat with people in real time without major anxiety (as opposed to emailing or something) extends to texting a very small handful of friends and using Skype with my partner. I'm also not a gamer, so. 

Told ya. I'm old and uncool. 😎

Yes I can see where the anxiety comes from with all the weird hobbies that’s touted in there 😂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CBC said:

Tbh it doesn't even have to involve weird hobbies. If I feel ok real-time chatting to someone, or talking to them privately via any medium, that's outside my normal comfort zone and I either know them pretty well already somehow or there must be something about them that makes me feel less stressed than usual.

Which probably comes as a surprise to people given my posting habits and frequent big mouth on the forums here, but social anxiety is weird and irrational.

But anyway yeah, I'm fine not knowing about the weird habits and hobbies of the chat folks. 😂

You should get a t shirt like the one I have. “I’m only anti-social when I’m around people”

• Like 2
4 hours ago, CBC said:

Tbh I was obsessed with porcupines as a kid. They seem like a good match for my personality.

I... don't disagree. 😂

Also... I'm sexual but... why are sex jokes funny? I don't get it.