I'm sexual but...

13 minutes ago, CBC said:

People react to all sorts of scents and tastes differently

*nods*

It’s a normal smell so I wouldn’t personally classify it as a stink if all is well but I don’t like it.  I like the smell of ejaculate less (like, suppress-a-gag-level dislike), so I wouldn’t want a candle of that either.

Pretty much the only body fluid that doesn’t bother me is blood.

Not that I want a blood candle, lol.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CBC said:

In my recollection, it smells like that Ajax powdered bleach cleanser stuff...

There’s a hint of that for sure.  There’s also a tree that flowers (here) mid-late summer that has a similar smell.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

My brain went straight to "cum tree". Sorry-not-sorry. 😂

That’s exactly what we call them!  I’m just not sure what they actually are as I do not have one in my yard.  There are some in the woods up the hill from me.  Gag!

• Like 1
Just now, CBC said:

I found this...

Yeah, I saw that, but these trees are huge - way too big to be fruit trees - and their flowers aren’t that shape or color... and they bloom in June/July rather than in the spring.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, CBC said:

Oh interesting. Welp, glad to say I've never had that particular arboreal olfactory experience. :P 

It could be something like asparagus pee where not everyone can smell it...  😂

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza
2 hours ago, CBC said:

gasoline

🤤

All others 😣

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza

If I didn't know it would kill this body I'd drink it. Whenever I go to the petrol station I try to get the leaky pump so I can smell of it all day long. I do the same with diesel but that's not quite as nice.

It makes my throat sore and gives me a headache so I try not to get it on me.  I’m neutral towards the smell itself.

Back when I was in EMS a fellow EMS worker’s daughter (she was 6 or 7) drank some out of the gas can for the mower.  I wonder if she was destined to be mecha... or at least to work in groundskeeping?  :)

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza
56 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

Back when I was in EMS a fellow EMS worker’s daughter (she was 6 or 7) drank some out of the gas can for the mower.  I wonder if she was destined to be mecha... or at least to work in groundskeeping?  :)

Or machinekin...

So, interestingly... I just came across a post on the Instagram account @paperbackparadise (photos of imaginary used books), which I will absolutely not share here because I'm sure it's at least several types of offensive, but the summary on the back of the most recent fake book they posted mentions cum trees.

😶

We’re trending!

(ETA: heh, yeah, that would not be on my reading list)

8 hours ago, Salmiakki said:

Vaginas stink?

Yes. They do. I hate the smell of body fluids and vaginas tend to ... always smell like body fluids. Penis fluids stink too. Blergh. My wife and I immediately wash our hands after sexy times because ewwwwwwwwwwww. 

I don’t see is as objectively dirty or gross but I’m personally not a body fluids fan either.

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

Somehow I just don't care in a sexual situation even though I'm neurotically clean otherwise. I don't see it as dirty or gross, so I'd rather just kind of cuddle up and be close. Moving disrupts the blissed-out after-sex feeling.

Doesnt disrupt... hand sanitizer beside the bed then cuddle ! :D

Anthracite_Impreza

I... am so glad I've managed to avoid these things so far in life. I can cope with blood because blood is (hopefully) sterile and smells of metal (and we all know how much I love metal). Anything else is... well I shall let my badger friend explain:

Spoiler

200.gif

Me, before children: ew yuck.
Me,10,000 diapers later: whatever.

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza

I have to use a poopy bag to pick up more than a couple of guinea pig poops, but getting covered in soot, oil, grease, paraffin and petrol/diesel? I absolutely adore the smell, and it makes me feel like a proper railwayman/mechanic, so I love it :P

• Like 1

I’m totally fine with blood.

And most pet whatever.

Vick’s takes care of a lot of it in an EMS setting but that would be rude in bed.  XD

40 minutes ago, anisotrophic said:

Me, before children: ew yuck.
Me,10,000 diapers later: whatever.

I work special needs so... my 7:30am greeting when I arrive at work is often a poopy diaper (of not even my kid). I have had poop wiped in my hair, on my clothes, had a kid with diarrhea hold onto me naked and likely get his poop on me seeking that comfort, had a huge green ball of slime spit onto my arm, had to search campus for eye sanitizer cause poopy water got splashed into my eye out of the toilet...

All that doesnt gross me out much. But semen and vaginal fluids ? Ewy ew 

Fuuuuck, I should've gone to sleep many hours ago...

Now it’s too early for tonight, though. ;)

• Like 1
Anthracite_Impreza

Not necessarily, a kid was born without a brain and he survived for 12 years.

5 hours ago, Serran said:

I work special needs so... my 7:30am greeting when I arrive at work is often a poopy diaper (of not even my kid). I have had poop wiped in my hair, on my clothes, had a kid with diarrhea hold onto me naked and likely get his poop on me seeking that comfort, had a huge green ball of slime spit onto my arm, had to search campus for eye sanitizer cause poopy water got splashed into my eye out of the toilet...

All that doesnt gross me out much. But semen and vaginal fluids ? Ewy ew 

No wonder your boss wanted you to smell better 😂

Do dongs fall asleep in the numb/pins and needles sense of the word? 

• Like 2
Just now, Snao Cone said:

Do dongs fall asleep in the numb/pins and needles sense of the word? 

That sounds less pleasant!

• Like 1