I'm sexual but...

2 hours ago, Mysticus Insanus said:

Or joinery?

twitter-japanese-art-796x360.jpg

(This picture may even count as next level IKEA Erotica. :D)

The safer form of sex. 

• Like 2
On 9/24/2019 at 8:02 PM, Kisa needs a coffee said:

This is a thread for sexuals to debunk common misconceptions about themselves.  For example

Hi, I'm Kisa.  I'm sexual, but I haven't had sexual contact in over a year.  Right now I would prefer to have the chicken that my dad is cooking than sex with the person next door.

As someone who identifies as Asexual, I really appreciate this thread. Thank you for putting it together. I'm glad we have Sexuals amongst us who can share their experiences and are debunking all these misconceptions. I was a person who foolishly believed some of them in the past. 

• Like 4

I'm sexual but I can't talk dirty or sexy on demand. Any requests to do so short circuit the brain and leaves me speechless. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

Assuming "talk dirty" means talking in kind of an obscene or crude way (which I know some people find a turn-on), I can't do that at all, so. I can definitely have very sexual conversations, but not in what I consider a harsh sort of way. Just... not my thing.

yes, obscene or crude way. I'd be a horrible phone sex operator unless they gave me some script :D 

I can have sexual conversations with partners. I do gross out when other people talk in details about their sex lives though. Also totally don't need to know when people are "trying to have a baby". I think that's just issues tied to other issues in my life though

• Like 2
On 9/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, RoseGoesToYale said:

Omg literally this. I masturbate, but there's no hormones-taking-body-hostage-with-a-penknife like "Listen up, if you don't do something right now, the adrenal glands get it!" kind of thing.

Y'know, after reading this thread, I think I might not be asexual at all. 😂

*shyly raises my Ace hand* This is me 😬

The whole "hormones-taking-body-hostage-with-a-penknife" is more of a recent thing for me, only within the past year. I use to masturbate just solely out of exploration as a teenager, but now I'm in my 20s and my body is going all whack-a-mole. It really is how you described it unfortunately... 😤

EDIT: I just came across the "Pleasure versus relief" thread just after responding to this. Maybe I'll add my further thoughts there.

Edited by latie_w
RoseGoesToYale
On 9/26/2019 at 6:08 AM, Serran said:

What about screwing? 🔩

Let's be real... that emoji was created solely as a euphemism for sex.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, CBC said:

Pie is where it's at, sorry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Pie seems to be popular in Portland. Some restaurants even advertise free pie with a meal sometimes. And my niece who lives here had pies instead of cake at her wedding.

• Like 1

I've run into people who have more or less said they'd rather be getting anything than nothing, so...

• Like 1

For what it's worth, masturbation is something that absolutely doesn't work for me without a partner involved, so to that limited extent I would actually be able to sympathize with someone who would say that masturbation alone doesn't cut it for them >_>

Thankfully, I'm not plagued by any sort of pesky libido that would make any of that an issue for me to begin with.

• Like 1

I've heard similar things from people, but those same people wouldn't be able to get off with a random stranger either, so it's a lose lose situation.

I feel blessed now that I'm so gifted in the art of self doing. 

On 9/24/2019 at 8:27 PM, skullery said:

😂😂

Right though?! Like I need to be dealing with a whole other human who will insist on talking and have preferences, when i could just... not. 

I'm asexual so 100% get this that's for sure! Lol

17 minutes ago, CBC said:

Not that sex isn't fun haha, but you know what I mean.

Thanks for that much needed qualification 😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CBC said:

Not that sex isn't fun haha, but you know what I mean.

or spooky or bizarre?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, CBC said:

Not... the way I have it? 😬😂

Ohgawddon'ttellus.  😮😜

• Like 2

Spooky and bizarre sexy hmmmmmmmm

nah

I wouldn’t be comfortable in a sexy Halloween costume. Also, I want to truly embody a character and/or be downright frightening. I don’t want to cheapen a good costume idea with sex appeal.

edit: OR be hilarious. Like an ugly bee costume or something - just so weird, it’s funny. Which again, doesn’t work with sexy.

Edited by Spookchi Boonut
  • Like 1