• Once a month
    • Never! Hail Satan!
    • Other (explain)
  2. 2. Bonus question: How do you usually dry your clothes

• Dryer/“tumble dryer”
    • Clothesline/air dry
    • Other (explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

I put every other week only because I wish I could do my laundry more often so it wouldn't take this long every time. Anyways one day! I am sure! 

Alejandrogynous

I have a really small wardrobe so I go through my essentials in about a week, so weekly laundry. I can usually fit my clothes and sheets in one load. I tumble dry because I'm lazy even though it's the downfall of any black wardrobe and I hate myself every time something starts fading.

Usually only twice a week. I have multiple pairs of shirts and pants for work, so I'm able to stretch out washes a bit. My clothes always go in the dryer.

• 7 months later...

My own laundry I do 2x a week if I need a uniform, otherwise weekly.

The rest of the house does several loads 2x a week, hang the delicates

J. van Deijck

I actually do it twice a week. Since I don't have a dryer, I have to go to the nearest laundry service for that. Thankfully there is one in my area :D at summer I put the laundry outside.

SpaceDustbin

Usually twice a week - one wash for sheets and towels and such, and one for clothes.

I had a dryer at my previous apartment, but that fun is over now, so it's back to a regular drying rack.

Janus the Fox

Once weekly, Washer/Drier combination or line dried if weather is hot, ironed if necessary as well.

• 4 months later...

@moist crevice

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived