Cuddling that leads to something more

Jules.2P

Hello there, long time no see!

Today I wanna share my experiences with cuddling, because I began to love it! And to be honest I'm pretty happy about it.

I found a new friend some weeks ago and she asked me if i would be okey to cuddle her and I first I didn't understand I guess. I never was something I did with friends, but with my relationships, bc...

I guess she asked because she didn't want to make me feel uncomfortable and that was so sweet!

At first it felt weired but after some time I was able to relax because I knew that it's just cuddling. And it might sound weird but I felt relieved... I felt safe for the first time.

Some weeks later I read an article on theasexuality,,, where the author talks about this exact topic and it kinda opend my eyes. 

I think I never liked cuddling because I was scared, because I know that there were expectations when my partner started to cuddle and I felt always so stressed out about it. It kinda makes sense. 

Sadly I lost the article :(

Absolutely! And it's awesome you had a great platonic experience with that, that's like, my dream. :') And one of the reasons I don't think I'll ever be able to date someone who isn't ace, because I'd just constantly be stressing out about what they're expecting, etc. 

Anway, non-sexual cuddling is the best thing in the world. 

I think its important to discuss cuddling with potential partners.  For some people cuddling is great and doesn't need to lead anywhere. For others there is no distinction between cuddling an sex - for them cuddling is a "sexual activity".  

No right or wrong, but easy for mistakes to make someone unhappy

3 hours ago, uhtred said:

I think its important to discuss cuddling with potential partners.  For some people cuddling is great and doesn't need to lead anywhere. For others there is no distinction between cuddling an sex - for them cuddling is a "sexual activity".  

No right or wrong, but easy for mistakes to make someone unhappy

For others there is no distinction between cuddling an romance - for them cuddling is a "love activity". :P

Archived