Best.Ace.Ring.Ever (blurry pic)

songchick

0?ui=2&ik=e7059e7f95&attid=0.1.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1644940443486933616&th=16d4009e3ab65270&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ8pB3LMdRQKfmcVHs7aeul5TiyRp7j43k5LcRsYeq_z-d4blTcVlcbR7ttxJk8jGMpPKQUhPqwmKC7JFquIp-OW_INFKfjciFJC25-JyhaaKel7wf3UH-l3VIA&disp=emb ok here's my new Ace ring, sorry that it's blurry but I wanted to catch the colors and detail.  Basically Dark purple and silver beads in a triangle chevron shape, different from the all-black typical ring, but this gets the point across clearly I think.  I got it at a New Age shop in Washington DC when I visited back in 2017, $3 and made in Guatemala I think.

Can you please, upload new picture? Thank you!

shiiit how do I upload the image?  I can only do it from a website, not my computer.

3 minutes ago, songchick said:

shiiit how do I upload the image?  I can only do it from a website, not my computer.

You can't upload images to AVEN, but the site can display images that are hosted elsewhere online.

Ooh ok, that's what it looked like.  

Damn.  

Anyway the ring is like, beaded and it has a dark purple/silver chevron design that looks like Ace triangles wrapping all around the band.  I can't find a comparable pic except here, although my ring is less obvious and more subtle in design than this one:m_5cf8d593aa7ed357e79bc55d.jpg

Like, the yellow would be the dark purple, then the black part (from the above pic) is silver, and then the blue parts (shown above) are again dark purple.

Archived