Agender AFAB fling aesthetically for transgender AMAB?

Discoverasexuality

Discoverasexuality

I am an ace agender AFAB, 27 and since my childhood I ve been aesthetically attracted to transgender ( gender fluid, androgynous, agender, nutrois) AMAB.

I  don't wanna know if it's awkward or not, just wanna know, if some similar cases do happen in the world except mine. It would help me to find a solidarity and find a confidence back in my natural taste.

I've moved this thread from 'Questions about Asexuality' to 'Romantic and Aromantic Orientations'.

Michael Tannock,
Open Mic moderator and Questions about Asexuality Co-moderator.

The Androgyno- prefix is used for an attraction to androgynous people, so I'd say Androgynoaesthetic would be the word you're looking for, and I don't think you're alone.

9 hours ago, Discoverasexuality said:

I am an ace agender AFAB, 27 and since my childhood I ve been aesthetically attracted to transgender ( gender fluid, androgynous, agender, nutrois) AMAB.

I  don't wanna know if it's awkward or not, just wanna know, if some similar cases do happen in the world except mine. It would help me to find a solidarity and find a confidence back in my natural taste.

Hey, similar here! I present male IRL (and AMAB) but I'm really shaky on the whole gender thing and in a safe place like here I think agender would be the closest word to describe me.

I'd actually say I'm more attracted to trans-* people than cisgender people so.... I don't have a precise label, but I'm thinking about ditching the gynoromantic and writing panromantic instead. Certainly, I'm absolutely not attracted to anyone who is on the "ends" of the gender spectrum. "Traditional macho masculinity" makes me squeamish and while I don't really have a problem (i.e. repulsive reaction to) with overt femininity, it's anything but attractive for me.

It's the people that genderbend that I find myself attracted to. A range starting at tomboyish girls and ending at trans men (with long hair, gotta have the long hair :D).

Discoverasexuality
On 9/13/2019 at 1:10 AM, twetzel59 said:

Hey, similar here! I present male IRL (and AMAB) but I'm really shaky on the whole gender thing and in a safe place like here I think agender would be the closest word to describe me.

I'd actually say I'm more attracted to trans-* people than cisgender people so.... I don't have a precise label, but I'm thinking about ditching the gynoromantic and writing panromantic instead. Certainly, I'm absolutely not attracted to anyone who is on the "ends" of the gender spectrum. "Traditional macho masculinity" makes me squeamish and while I don't really have a problem (i.e. repulsive reaction to) with overt femininity, it's anything but attractive for me.

It's the people that genderbend that I find myself attracted to. A range starting at tomboyish girls and ending at trans men (with long hair, gotta have the long hair :D).

What's IRL?

16 hours ago, Discoverasexuality said:

What's IRL?

In real life :D

Archived