one year anniversary

Red99

I need help figuring out what to get my girlfriend for our one year anniversary. Its coming up pretty fast and I have an idea of what to get her but shes not into the mushy gushy romantic stuff as much as I am so idk if its good.

so like if yall have any ideas send them my way please haha

What is she into? Video games, flowers, romanctic dates? I've never celebrated anniversaries, but I imagine something personal would be the best idea. So something she likes like a spa day, or trip to an amusement park? Just being with you all day (something my bf asks for his birthday every year)?

Usually can't go too wrong with chocolate. But maybe chocolate is too expected. If she's a practical person get sunscreen and tell her it's to protect her stunning skin or something cute like that. A gift card and then you can go shopping together? Say you got a subscription for her. To a YouTube channel. Maybe one that talks about whatever her interests are. Then as a backup because that's incredibly cheap, pull out some fancy cheese!

In my defense, you said 'any ideas' not 'great ideas'...

Gift cards I believe are a good one, but with those you gotta be careful and make sure you are still being creative like getting her a gift card to a place that you know she'd enjoy for example. You say she's not  into romantic stuff, so idk yet being a chocolate lover myself I don't think you could ever go wrong with chocolates or her favorite wine. ( You could surprise her with a gift too, perhaps something you know she needs currently) Good luck

I’m a very practical person myself and totally not into any mushy stuff. So I love getting nice practical things that I need. For example, the best present I got from my partner was an expensive pen – I really needed one.

So, did your partner mention needing anything? Anything turnable into a lovely gift?

Another possibility is to ask your partner for a wish list and to choose something from it – this keeps the element of surprise to some degree and eliminates the possibility of getting something totally wrong.

And congratulations on your anniversary!

Archived