I Hate my chest.

Wrennedendron

I hate my chest. I was born female and I’ve always been a bit of a tomboy, wanting to hang out with the boys and be tough, etc. I never considered the idea of indentifying as male. My parents are violently against everything lgbtq and I grew up in a dangerous situation, so I had bigger things to worry about. Now that I’m finally letting myself question things, I’m so confused it hurts. I’ve always been uncomfortable with my female features, but I thought I was just self conscious about them... in late middle school and early high school I forced myself to wear very girly revealing clothes to try and boost my confidence and at the urgence of my friends and family to be more girly. But now I’m actually starting to expiriment with thing I like. I like binding my chest and I like having short hair and I want a deeper voice and wider shoulders and I HATE MY CHEST. but at the same time I like makeup and skirts and things like that.. I don’t know what to do. The more I question things the more I hate female pronouns and my birth name. But I don’t know if I want to be male... all I really know is that I hate being female. 

You don't have to only choose between being a man or a woman, you can be non-binary which is something in between, both or neither. Not being comfortable as a woman does not make you a man. I can't help much because I'm only non-binary to the extent of identifying with demi-girl, and I don't identify as such with most people. But you're definitely not alone!

Archived