I have a rare question

aweirdboi117

I have a rare theory, and I wanted to ask if that's possible or i'm just crazy, confused or is my imagination. Now, I'm fraisexual for sure, I'm attracted to women but when i interact with a woman and i have a friendship relation with her i lose the sexual attraction towards her. However, towards men, I don't have sexual attraction towards them, but once i got excited with a man which I had with him a very close friendship relationship. So is it possible to be demisexual (with men) and fraisexual (with women) or as I said before  i'm just crazy, confused or is my imagination?

Why not, everything is possible as far as orientations are concerned 😺

What does that mean, you "got excited"?

I've moved this thread from 'Questions about Asexuality' to 'The Gray Area, Sex and Related Discussions'.

Michael Tannock,
Open Mic moderator and Questions about Asexuality Co-moderator.

On 9/1/2019 at 4:58 AM, Ferocious Cub said:

I recently discovered the term disexual.  Basically, some bisexuals feel attracted to men and women in different ways or to different degrees.  So, bisexual COULD mean that, but disexual explicitly means that - experiencing qualitatively or quantitatively different sexual attraction to men and women.

You might be interested in this. If you follow the comment link you can find a thread where they are discussing a similar question. 

14 hours ago, Moon6Shadow said:

You might be interested in this. If you follow the comment link you can find a thread where they are discussing a similar question. 

Thank you!

Archived