Looks like I'm coming out

Guest Guest. (Sea horse)

Guest Guest. (Sea horse)

Hah, well as per kind recommendation from nice person on AVEN, I joined some facebook groups. And as she said they are supportive and welcoming, the chat is much more asexual friendly and I'm much more comfortable there. 

Anyway. Joined lovely support group and first post I see is from someone who lives in the town I went to university in, oh yes and we can see each other's profile...and we have a mutual friend.....And..yep I guess I pretty much just came out!!!  How small is the world?? Shit. 

Oops. 

But I posted the Guardian article about demisexuality on my fb earlier and I've never been a person who could keep anything to myself really, so I'm taking this as fated. It was meant to happen. Once I discovered this, I was never going to keep it to myself for long, not really. 

I admit I'm slightly drunk now but thank you to all of the lovely people who picked me up again when I was on the floor, the ones who responded when I asked 'is there any way to feel good about being asexual' and the ones who have been kind and PM-ed me and posted on threads I started  just message me if you ever need anything because I would love to return the kindness you showed to me. 

Happy for you!

Archived