I hate sexuality, PERIOD

songchick

Does anyone just hate the concept of sexuality overall?  Like, how a person is just "born" the way they are and they have to embrace it?  I wish you could just consciously choose and be happy with what you WANT for yourself, instead of feeling forced to be some way you don't want to be.  I know a lot of people say the opposite, that the way they are is the way they want to be.  But for me?  I have a disconnect with what my intellect wants, and what my naughty bits want.  I honestly wish I had no naughty bits to hate.

This is not my all-pervasive opinion.  I am just venting here because I'd like to get some support and bounce ideas off of people to get out of my rut, etc.

It rather sounds like you get pissed off at your sex drive. Mine is ridiculous high for someone afab so I imagine it's gonna be a hell of a lot worse on T. Big oof and very inconvenient 

Yup.

That, songchick, is evolution fucking us all over.

Because it turns out the nine tenths of the stuff that we WANT to dream and do and think about as humans does not support passing on our genetic code, and boy oh boy if that DNA ain't gonna look for ways to kick us back into line.

That said, I'm not quiet sure where homosexuality falls in if I follow this line of argument... which may indicate that my thinking is stupid and/or confused here.

A lot of people still have this drive, they will continue to procreate.

20 minutes ago, nineGardens said:

Yup.

Because it turns out the nine tenths of the stuff that we WANT to dream and do and think about as humans does not support passing on our genetic code, and boy oh boy if that DNA ain't gonna look for ways to kick us back into line.

That said, I'm not quiet sure where homosexuality falls in if I follow this line of argument... which may indicate that my thinking is stupid and/or confused here.

48 minutes ago, KrysLost said:

It rather sounds like you get pissed off at your sex drive. Mine is ridiculous high for someone afab so I imagine it's gonna be a hell of a lot worse on T. Big oof and very inconvenient 

Mostly I forget it.

4 hours ago, nineGardens said:

Yup.

Most recent theory I heard for homosexuality evolution comes in support of an archaic population control for human tribes. Not only it'd keep the tribe from outgrowing their resources, parents and childless aunts/uncles could focus supporting fewer offsprings, instead of spreading out resources too thinly.

Archived