Crush on fictional characters

20 hours ago, VeryAsexyIndeed said:

Rin Matsouka

Oh gosh I totally agree. I also used to have a massive chrush on L lol.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

same!! the characters in hetalia and anime in general are very beautiful, i like ivan aswell, and i get mixed up saying mabye im ace, but i could identify as pan?? its confusing so tday i decided i was grey-ficto

I’m not sure, but my first crushes, if there where any, where on Sonic Characters like Tails the Fox or Blaze the Cat some 16-20 years ago.  If so then is perhaps the time some Mobian then Furry fetish developed from.

On 4/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, VeryAsexyIndeed said:

Rin Matsouka. I definitely did not look up and watch the anime because of a gif of rin’s hair...👀

Hide contents

3-AD33-CEB-893-B-4-EF4-BC1-A-0-C55-B23-E

I ADORE RIN!! He's my fave Free bub!

I was once attracted by RICK in Rick and Morty🤣, guess I am a bit Sapiophile.

More than crushes. I have had stronger feelings for fictional characters than I've had for real people. Some of them aren't even human, and quite a few are from Star Trek. Worf, Gul Dukat, Data, Spock

• 4 weeks later...

More than crushes. I have had stronger feelings for fictional characters than I've had for real people

Same here!! So for example:

• Aang (Avatar: the last airbender)
  • Sherlock Holmes (books only!!)
  • One guy from a Polish TV series from 70s
  • One guy from  a Polish book from 19th century

The last 2 are known in Poland only.

My first crush was on Wesley Crusher growing up, and since that time I have had crushes on a multitude of fictional characters. Had crushes on TV soap characters, Star Trek characters, characters characters characters, loads of them.

I have a crush on Julius from this book. It is a book in the heartstriker series:

51mLgUUAokL.jpg

Capricorn Cath

As someone who reads more fanfiction than I probably should, I have had a number of fictional crushes over the years. I think my very first was Spinelli from Recess, but over the years, the list has grown. 

I don't know if it was a crush, but when I was very small (like four or five) I was fascinated by Melody of Josie and the Pussycats.  That scene of her drumming in the closing credits, eyes closed and blissfully swaying her hair around, always caught my eye.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

After that, though, it stopped happening.  By adolescence I would only get crushes if someone paid some attention to me, giving me the hope that they might like me.  Fictional characters always totally ignore me for some reason 🤔, so they never set off my crush-trigger.

Then in later life even that trigger has gone away.  Today I get crushes on nobody.  It's honestly a load off my mind.

• Like 1
  • 9 months later...
Theyarnturtle

Sorry  if the post shouldnt be here. But I too have them. Like someone mentioned first it was naruto (more specifically that guy with spiky edgy hair, i forget his name lmao), then it was hetalia, most of the characters although it was mostly concentrated on germany and his brother. In present times I have acquired a new hyperfixation, Vi from Arcane.

I am losing my goddamn mind lmao.

I had a huge crush on Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender for about 2 years 

Nickolai Lantsov from the Shadow and Bone books. 

Carswell Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles. 

Nathan Drake from the Uncharted games. 

Geralt of Rivia from the Witcher (books, games and show) 

every so often I not only crush on a fictional character but become totally obsessed and infatuated with them. Right now I am crushing hard on Una/Number One on Star Trek: Strange New Worlds. In the past, Scully on The X-Files. There are others. Generally I will go years between crushes but when I do, I feel like I am in love. It's kind of ridiculous for someone who is ace/aro and doesn't (or can't?) feel that way about a person in real life.

Lt Commander Una Chin-Riley aka Number One: 

una-chin-riley-close-up-star-trek-strang