New here and finding this forum helpful!

Pheedre

Hi there, I just wanted to say I'm happy that sexuals are posting here with their relationship stories because, although I'm the one struggling lately to fully understand if I am asexual or not, I find it very helpful to hear the sexual persons side of things in their relationships because my husband is very sexual and things have been difficult for us for a long time now, but our communication isn't great. These posts help me understand his point of view better so Ty.

I'm happy that AVEN took it upon itself to carve out a little nook for us. As someone who's not asexual, I didn't want to feel like I was invading a space. But the information here is invaluable to my relationship so I really appreciate it.

Just now, xstatic ☆゚°˖* ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ said:

I'm happy that AVEN took it upon itself to carve out a little nook for us. As someone who's not asexual, I didn't want to feel like I was invading a space. But the information here is invaluable to my relationship so I really appreciate it.

Yes, I agree I think it is very helpful for both sexuals and asexuals, especially those in relationships and struggling. Good to know mine is not the only one.

This forum's open to anyone who needs information and advice, regardless of orientation.

23 minutes ago, Iridium said:

This forum's open to anyone who needs information and advice, regardless of orientation.

That's good! I'm finding it great 😃

AceMissBehaving

I’ll be honest, a lot of the most useful information I’ve found here properly figuring out my asexuality has been from posts from the sexual’s side of things. Reading what things are like for sexual people here really made me finally understand exactly how other people feel, and with that what it is exactly I don’t feel as well as a much better understanding of what I do.

I’m honestly eternally grateful for that, it’s been surprisingly eye opening.

9 minutes ago, AceMissBehaving said:

I’ll be honest, a lot of the most useful information I’ve found here properly figuring out my asexuality has been from posts from the sexual’s side of things. Reading what things are like for sexual people here really made me finally understand exactly how other people feel, and with that what it is exactly I don’t feel as well as a much better understanding of what I do.

I very much agree, I have stuff to work out and this forum is helping me greatly.

6 hours ago, AceMissBehaving said:

Haha yeah... before my sexual feelings ever activated, I needed to hear from the people who felt it and were willing to explain more often than others who didnt. Because I was in mixed relationships. 

Now I kinda try to balance things. Cause I have felt romance no sexual feelings and romance with sexual feelings so I can kind of argue both sides. 

Archived