Can someone be a homoromantic heterosexual

neverlove

On 2/12/2020 at 2:06 AM, Baeuti said:

Yeah I’m heteroromantic homosexual but I identify as bi, it honestly sucks it’s the worst thing. It’s like I’m being teased with romance and sexuality because I feel both but only one per gender. I’d kill to feel them both for one person.

I can imagine it's a bit inconvenient constantly coming across people who only have half the package you're looking for. But you may get lucky in the future. 

• 1 year later...
turquoisepaws
On 2/11/2020 at 9:06 PM, Baeuti said:

Yeah I’m heteroromantic homosexual but I identify as bi, it honestly sucks it’s the worst thing. It’s like I’m being teased with romance and sexuality because I feel both but only one per gender. I’d kill to feel them both for one person.

You'll find someone of common ground soon. How do you feel about a NB person in the A-spec?

turquoisepaws
On 8/31/2019 at 11:29 PM, MermaidRomani said:

Absolutely, split attraction has the potential to exist for ALL romantic and sexual orientations. I have a friend whose heterosexual biromantic. It's not internalized hatred or repulsion of anything. It's just how the cookie crumbled with them. 

Personally I consider myself monosexual multiromantic (on the very rare circumstances I do have sexual attraction, it's only for other women, it's never for men, despite being panromantic). It's one reason I don't feel comfortable with the term "lesbian" BECAUSE of my multiromanticism. 

Pans can have preferences like bis too.

• 4 weeks later...
MadelineAmsterdam

I identify that way. And from personal experience it is definitely possible. I have had my heart broken by girls, but I have never been sexually attracted to them. While, I get turned by guys all the time, however besides missing the sex, it’s not so hard to say bye to them at all.

Archived