neverlove

Can someone be a homoromantic heterosexual

BeakLove

Not all will agree, but I think that such a scenario, if it exists, is a variation on being bisexual. My rationale is once you get past the sexual/physical boundary, there's not really anything intrinsic or fundamental that should prevent the possibility of love developing. I would go with the "preferences within bi" that someone else said. 

On 8/29/2019 at 11:19 PM, SkyenAutowegCaptain said:

Yes. In "The sex myth" by Rachel Hills there's references to males who are romantically attracted to males, but prefer sex with females because the vagina stimulates their penis better than an anus 

But are they specifically not romantically attracted to females, and not sexually attracted to males as well? 

Snao Cone
25 minutes ago, BeakLove said:

Not all will agree, but I think that such a scenario, if it exists, is a variation on being bisexual. My rationale is once you get past the sexual/physical boundary, there's not really anything intrinsic or fundamental that should prevent the possibility of love developing. I would go with the "preferences within bi" that someone else said.

This is probably an easier way for people to approach how they describe themselves. But I think they might find it easier to have a long term relationship with someone of their gender of romantic attraction, but who has a lower sex drive (depending on how overall horny the person is).

Mihnea
On 8/30/2019 at 4:11 AM, InquisitivePhilosopher said:

Yes. AVEN's search engine has shown there have been a few people, here, who've identified as these. Here's a post by @MichaelTannock, where he'd counted a few different types of members' sexual orientations.

Hide contents

Great video.

• Like 1

Baeuti
On 8/29/2019 at 10:21 PM, neverlove said:

Can someone be a homoromantic heterosexual, or heteroromantic homosexual?

I'm not talking bi- or pan- here. It seems like it should be possible, but I know people won't agree 😁

Yep you’re looking at one. I’m a guy and only interested in girls for relationships and romance but there’s 0 sexual attraction or lust. But I’m attracted to guys sexually with 0 interest in romance, relationships or anything like that.

It’s honestly the worst, it’s getting to a pretty unbearable point actually. I wish more than anything I could be gay or straight, this weird limbo leaves me in a place where I’m not suitable for anyone... it’s a lonely life lmao 

Baeuti
On 9/14/2019 at 3:38 PM, BeakLove said:

But are they specifically not romantically attracted to females, and not sexually attracted to males as well? 

Yeah I’m heteroromantic homosexual but I identify as bi, it honestly sucks it’s the worst thing. It’s like I’m being teased with romance and sexuality because I feel both but only one per gender. I’d kill to feel them both for one person.

BeakLove
On 2/12/2020 at 2:06 AM, Baeuti said:

Yeah I’m heteroromantic homosexual but I identify as bi, it honestly sucks it’s the worst thing. It’s like I’m being teased with romance and sexuality because I feel both but only one per gender. I’d kill to feel them both for one person.

I can imagine it's a bit inconvenient constantly coming across people who only have half the package you're looking for. But you may get lucky in the future.