What do you eat?

Soul Searcher

What do you eat? Vegetarian or not?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What does your diet contain?

• I only eat Rabbit Food (Vegan)
    • Plants with a healthy dosage of milk (Vegetarian)
    • I have no problem eating animals (Non- Vegetarian)
    • Other (Please comment below)

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm a vegetarian, though have been not a very good one as of late. But I actually don't like milk that much anymore and prefer almond milk. It's butter, cheese and eggs that have me not a vegan though. 

Soul Searcher
On 9/29/2019 at 4:31 PM, Rama said:

Vegetarian lite, i.e., a bad vegetarian.

What does that mean?🤔

OmegaTheMetamorphicDreamer

I am currently neither vegetarian or vegan, but I've thought about becoming a vegetarian before.

• 4 months later...

Milky plants

Milk-and-Molasses-in-the-Garden.jpg

I’m eating more vegetables now. I love roasting them in olive oil. 😋

My diet is currently avoiding carbs, so I'm still eating a lot of protein and some veggies. Really working on getting more leafy greens in there though.

Soul Searcher
On 2/24/2020 at 9:31 AM, Gloomy said:

I’m eating more vegetables now.  😋

My parents will love you for saying that. Lol

Janus the Fox

A mixed diet, specific for me under doctors guidance, including some meat free days.  It’s also a high fibre one for gastric mobility, important while meds can change gastric mobility.

I've actually been trying to eat more plant-based when I can. I don't think I could be a strict vegetarian though. I tried being one a few years ago, but sometimes I just want a burger or some ribs lol. I've tried a few meat substitutes and some of them are pretty good though.

MonsterTurtle

Vegetarian

I'm a veterinarian student and i personally dislike the thought of eating the animals i am.working on curing.

And just generally don't want to eat dead animals

I’m trying to be mostly plant-based now. As a said before, I don’t think I could be strict about it though.

• 2 months later...
GingerRose

I have a problem eating animals but I have to eat fish due to a health issue, I can't be a vegetarian.

I became Vegan in last year's December, something like 5 months ago.

I used to be an Omnivore, and I technically still like the taste of non-Vegan food (it doesn't make me gag or anything), but I do it from environmental reasons. When I happen to eat something that I find out in retrospect isn't 100% Vegan, I don't treat myself as a sinner or something... I just want less pollution in the world, and if I have the option, I save some animals' lives on the way 😀

• 3 months later...

@Brainiac

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived