Hi! I'm new here's a bit about me

the dark knight

the dark knight

Howdy friend! I've recently realized I'm Asexual. I'm not 100% sure where I fall on the spectrum but I know I'm not sexually attracted to people. Anyways, I'm a huge geek/Otaku I collect comics and have a good library of manga. I like to write occasionally (I'm not particularly good). I'm enjoy drawing and I'm working on getting better.I don't know what else to write so here's some basic things about me: my favorite color is blue, my favorite show is Yuri!! on ice, I have a cute little doggo, and my favorite shape is a cube. :) that's all folks

the dark knight
Just now, kenny. said:

welcome to AVEN! this is a great place to make some friends and get to know yourself a little bit better! as is tradition, here is a cake to welcome you (my favorite shape is a cube too ;))

DSC_7691site.jpg

thanks for the cake! :) the cube is much appreciated

NicoleHolmes

One of my favorite ace posts I saw was when a guy asked a girl out and she responded with, "I'm sorry, I just don't date... humans." So relatable 😂 I like to write and draw too! What type of writing do you do?

the dark knight
Just now, NicoleHolmes said:

One of my favorite ace posts I saw was when a guy asked a girl out and she responded with, "I'm sorry, I just don't date... humans." So relatable 😂 I like to write and draw too! What type of writing do you do?

I mainly do short stories it’s usually realistic fiction but I’m trying to get better at fantasy writing 

Welcome.

As a new user here's your welcome cake. 

Advanced issues found

3 hours ago, the dark knight said:

I collect comics and have a good library of manga. I like to write occasionally 

Maybe I've got more books but also have manga. It's just 4 I just don't have more money to buy manga 😂

Me too. I remember when I was writing books on Wattpad but I day stopped. I think I must to back to this 'cuz story was really fine or write for myself and will try to publish own book I have two wonderful ideas. Maybe one day haha

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania welcome to the night vale cake

the dark knight
5 hours ago, Lichley said:

Welcome! What about anime films?

411359_455399364487031_95377346_o.jpg

I love Ghibli movies :) 

rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬

Hi and welcome!! Im a newbie too!  It’s nice to meet u! Omg I luv manga and yuri on ice and my fav colour is blue too so here’s my welcome cake tribute:

https://images.app.goo.gl/hBvVL6gHECvyHGjM9

ps: what’s ur fav manga?

the dark knight
1 hour ago, rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬 said:

Hi and welcome!! Im a newbie too!  It’s nice to meet u! Omg I luv manga and yuri on ice and my fav colour is blue too so here’s my welcome cake tribute:

https://images.app.goo.gl/hBvVL6gHECvyHGjM9

ps: what’s ur fav manga?

Thank you for the cake!!! My favorite manga is Tokyo ghoul

rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬

Tokyo ghoul is soo good 💜🐙 i love how he changes character throughout the story. Do you like him more before or after the change? My fav manga rn is the promised never land

the dark knight
Just now, rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬 said:

Tokyo ghoul is soo good 💜🐙 i love how he changes character throughout the story. Do you like him more before or after the change? My fav manga rn is the promised never land

I think I like him more after he changes because he doesn’t consistently get beat up (and he’s cooler In My opinion). I watched the anime for promised neverland and I’m itching to read the manga :) 

rainbowsprinklez 🐙💜🍬
1 hour ago, the dark knight said:

I think I like him more after he changes because he doesn’t consistently get beat up (and he’s cooler In My opinion). I watched the anime for promised neverland and I’m itching to read the manga :) 

You should it’s rlly good and same lol he was a little wimpy at first 🙂

NickyTannock

A very belated welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a 'Night Vale' cake (all edible),

https://thatcakegirl.tumblr.com/post/60613009199/my-latest-cake-welcome-to-nightvale-based-off

night-vale-cake-1.jpg?resize=500,500

Welcome! Since you said you like Tokyo Ghoul, here's a Tokyo Ghoul cake:

Image result for anime cake

BTW its one of my favorite manga, too :)

Archived