• Dogs
  3. 3. Which do you prefer?

• Anime
    • Other TV show/movie genres
  4. 4. Which do you prefer?

• K-Pop
    • Other music genres

This poll is closed to new votes

i answered. wish i liked more anime, but happy with the american anime inspired shows i watch.

1. Cake

2. I can’t decide but I chose dogs for the poll.

3. Other TV show/movie genres, I want to get back into anime though but I never really have the time.

4. I like rock music.

1. Pie
2. cats
3. I just watch music related content on youtube all day
4. https://external-preview.redd.it/FPHjQgIJ-L5J0MVkh63K2w8oX9f2PwrZRMGtx5RadMU.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&s=94f12cc2528205e01b47a96ef4aced888a836ea5

I'M IN THE MINORITY ON ALL QUESTIONS??? 

Cake, Dogs, Anime (though I honestly watch anything), and kpop.

Might we borrow these questions to ask on our social media? We need answers.

Duke Memphis

Somehow, I'm part of the majority here.

This has been the hardest census so far, first making me decide between cake or pie then cats or dogs and then k-pop and other music 😩 :P 

I chose:

1. Pie, but it was a close thing

2. CATS

3. Other TV, but I do like anime as well

4. While I sincerely like Kpop, it's a drop in the bucket compared to the other genres I listen to as well.

1.Cake

2.Dogs

3.Other tv shows (OTGW, voltron, blindspot, NCIS, infinity train, House MD)

4.I prefer indie/Soft rock.

1 This one is hard, but I'll have to go with: pie

2 I'm neither a cat or a dog person, but cats are kinda cuter, so: cats

3 Other, I prefer western animation

4 Other

1. Pie

2. Cats

3. Other TV/movie genres, I just watch Star Wars and that is basically it. I've never watched anime

4. Other music genre, I listen to Synthwave and other electronic genres. I've never listened to K-pop

1. Cake

2. Cats

3. Other TV

4. Other music

Cake, dogs, 2x other

fooledbysecrecy

cake, cats, other, other

1. Cake

2. Dogs

3. Other TV show/movie genres

4. Other music genres

Never seen anime, and never listened to kpop, plus i do not like cats.

Grumpy Alien

Didn’t vote because not ace but I like polls so here’s my answers!

1. CAKE

2. I couldn’t possibly choose. Both

3. I hate anime

4. Not really a music fan but also not a fan of kpop

J. van Deijck

1. I chose pie, but cake is alright, too.

2. Definitely cats.

3. I like some anime, but I'm definitely not crazy about it. I actually prefer non-animated things.

4. No offence to anyone, but I despise k-pop. I like different kinds of music, particularly electronic music, though.

everywhere and nowhere
10 hours ago, Chris Zulas said:

i answered. wish i liked more anime, but happy with the american anime inspired shows i watch.

Why? If you don't like something, than you just don't, no reason to force yourself to enjoy something just because a lot of other people do.

I don't like anime. First: I prefer reading to watching and games to films. Second: Japanese anime is usually "sexually hyperdimorphic" and I hate it. Those huge innocent eyes and tiny lips of girls, and, on the contrary - slit-like eyes and huge, constantly shouting mouths of boys... At least that's the impression I got. And anyway, just not my graphics style. My visual taste is more influenced by retro, 2D games, where I also pay much more attention to sceneries than to characters - because the protagonist and other people/creatures are typically rather small compared to the whole screen:

917631-king-s-quest-iii-redux-to-heir-is

935569-foxtail-windows-screenshot-repair

943809-the-legend-of-kyrandia-hand-of-fa

(Games, from top to bottom: "King's Quest 3", VGA remake, 2011 [original: 1986], Windows; "Foxtail", 2018, Windows; "Legend of Kyrandia 2: The Hand of Fate", 1993, MS-DOS. All screenshots made by myself with D-Fend Reloaded [DOS game] and Irfan View [Windows games]. :))

Duke Memphis

Okay, now I'm mostly in the majority. The first question switched overnight.

1. Cake

2. Cats

3. Anime

4. Other music genres 

3 hours ago, Nowhere Girl said:

Why? If you don't like something, than you just don't, no reason to force yourself to enjoy something just because a lot of other people do.

I don't like anime. First: I prefer reading to watching and games to films. Second: Japanese anime is usually "sexually hyperdimorphic" and I hate it. Those huge innocent eyes and tiny lips of girls, and, on the contrary - slit-like eyes and huge, constantly shouting mouths of boys... At least that's the impression I got. And anyway, just not my graphics style. My visual taste is more influenced by retro, 2D games, where I also pay much more attention to sceneries than to characters - because the protagonist and other people/creatures are typically rather small compared to the whole screen:

917631-king-s-quest-iii-redux-to-heir-is

935569-foxtail-windows-screenshot-repair

943809-the-legend-of-kyrandia-hand-of-fa

(Games, from top to bottom: "King's Quest 3", VGA remake, 2011 [original: 1986], Windows; "Foxtail", 2018, Windows; "Legend of Kyrandia 2: The Hand of Fate", 1993, MS-DOS. All screenshots made by myself with D-Fend Reloaded [DOS game] and Irfan View [Windows games]. :))

u right. itd just be cool if anime didnt upset me for all it's anime-isms, like u said the sexism in the characters and for me the hypersexuality and about 400 other things. i do like some anime, but its literally always been DESPITE some of the anims bs. jojo's rad tho, even if it has some of that

everywhere and nowhere

@Chris Zulas - a little request to you and others. When I'm writing a longer post, particularly with pictures, could you please quote just the relevant parts and not the whole? Simply to prevent other user from having to scroll a lot... ;)

Anthracite_Impreza

Cake, dogs, other, other. Dubstep FTW.

Captain_Tass

Cake, difficult to choose but went with cats for the poll, other, other (death grips et al.)

KiannaKitter

Cake, dogs, musicals and pop/rock :)

I answered:

1. Pie (especially plum pie).

2. Dogs (except this one breed that is small and white, Pitbulls, and Rottweilers).

3. Other TV shows/movies. I generally like movies more than TV shows.

4. New wave, 80's pop, 90's alternative and indie rock mostly.

Archived