What was your most asexual or aromantic moments?

What was you guys most asexual or aromantic moment in your life? I had many of them like many of those times when i was a teenager read girl magazines and there would be articles on how hot and sexy the celebrities was or articles like “How hot is your boyfriend?” “ How to find a boyfriend” “How good was your sex life” “what’s your favorite celebrity crush” “how to kiss good” and more articles related to that. And... I am not interested i’m sorry but i’m not it doesn’t give me any effect or when someone’s talking about the most popular boy at school or commercials, movies, books or series that has alot of romantic moments or sexual moments. Everything like that are so boring to me. Do you guys feel the same like me?

I was absolutely delighted when my long-term best guy friend of five years asked me to go to prom with him. We're such good platonic friends! Of course he wants to go with me! We do everything together!

...Yeah, no. He meant as a date. Turns out he'd been into me since we were thirteen. Whoops. 

Locked, We have a (stickied) thread about asexual moments already: 

Please consider posting there.

Phoenix the II

Romantic and Aromantic orientations moderator.

Archived