A-sex tape

(SP)

so this paris hilton bimbo's sex tape is a trendy conversation piece, so to gain visibility, we must put out an asex tape. whoever wants to star in it can

:a guy and a girl(unless we want to go same-sex) will engage in conversation, all in green and black night vision

so this paris hilton bimbo's sex tape is a trendy conversation piece, so to gain visibility, we must put out an asex tape. whoever wants to star in it can

:a guy and a girl(unless we want to go same-sex) will engage in conversation, all in green and black night vision

I'm trying to write a proper respons, but I'm laughing too much. Good one, sacredprofane. :D

Live R Perfect

Hell yeah, whats that all about? I get spammed nearly everyday with offers of viewing the Paris Hilton video. The irony is, they probably got my address from various asexuality / celibacy websites. DUH!!! :lol:

We could even get quite hardcore for the A-sex tape and show fully clothed HUGGING! That'd cause some controversy! :wink:

*Shields eyes in disgust* Oh, won't somebody PLEASE think of the children?

...:P I too get spammed by that nearly every day. My computer got infected by one of those "uses you as a spam outlet" viruses once, so I could be the spam port of the tape!

LOL!

I love the fully clothed hugging idea!

We could have someone surreptitiously taping a couple of people talking and whispering things into the camera like, 'Oh my God, I think they're going to...They ARE I just know it...Oh, yeah...Oh, yeah. YES! They hugged!! I KNEW they would! A-whores. And in public too!'

Cate

thankfully I never have heard of Paris Hilton...but yeah I'm sure I would complety hate those ads as well :evil:

Good idea for the video though ;) :)

They spam me everyday for that stupid thing! :x

The video should be us smashing the Paris Hilton video into 8469235806903 little pieces! :D

aiko~

I like Aiko-chan's idea!! :P

Cate

Wait....Paris Hilton isn't a hotel????

boa

I'm sure there is a Hilton in Paris. Unlike Paris Hilton, however, the lights are on, people are "home" and the elevator goes all the way to the top.

Live R Perfect

Yeah, I also thought the name Paris Hilton referred to a hotel until this thread started! :D

Edit: :evil: GRRRRR!! Some m****r f****r just spammed me about it AGAIN!! Blocking those mails doesn't seem to do any good as they keep changing their e-mail addresses and domain names... Ooooooh I could crush a grape! :evil:

trendy my ass... you know it's something other than that when they start emailing that shit to you. :evil:

I'm sure there is a Hilton in Paris. Unlike Paris Hilton, however, the lights are on, people are "home" and the elevator goes all the way to the top.

the hotel paris hilton is also more difficult to get inside

the hotel paris hilton is also more difficult to get inside

:lol:

Apparently only if you have out of date military recon equipment.

LMAO@cronos!

Right on.

Cate

*hacks herself unconscious laughing her ass off*

:) :D :twisted: :lol: :o :shock: :oops:

*thoughtfully* Why would you bother wearing a top at all if your breasts are visible? Wouldn't it just be easier and less chaffing to go around topless if you're intent on having people lookit your nipples?

All of your remarks are SOOO good, I can't pick a favourite. I always said that about why bother wearing clothes when you can see all anyway? I always wondered why women don't wear their bras and thongs on the outisde because you can see it all anyway.

My contribution for an asexual video, I'd like to be the girl at the end of the night who hugs everyone good night, gets a ride home, says goodnight and goes to her house by herself. Or has the gang in and we play "Trivial Pursuit"

No wait!!! How about

TWISTER with our CLOTHES ON???

Am I the only one who found the room decor equally (or more) disturbing?

It is very... beige. And yet garish. Blandly outlandish.

That photo was disturbing. :? How about we just smash Paris Hilton herself into 39245729357 little pieces :?:

If we really want to get risque, we could have one of them put a sweater on, while the other cries "Oh yeah, baby! Put it on!"

LMMAO!!! (& choking while hacking self to death... damned cold)

actually, in one of the magazines that i read (us weekly, i think), there's a picture of her in short shorts & a bikini top, & she has nothing in that area. flat as a fucking BOARD.

Archived