Twin Flame - Found one of mine

Anonymously asexual

Anonymously asexual

I was twelve years old sleeping at my Grandmother’s house when I first saw her. I had a dreamlike vision about a blonde woman with glasses. I of course was too young to know what a Twin Flame was or even what a Soul Mate was. She had an energy about her in the way she would lightly pinch my shirt under her fingers. That is my twin flame.  When the dream ended I remember waking up and being upset because it ended and because it ended with a notion of how long I had to wait. Flash forward thirty-eight years.

I get stoned, she gets the munchies, I don’t. This is a sign of telepathic connection.

She understands my theories and my concepts. Not many members of the human race do.

The relationship is not sexual though we hug and support each other so she’s literally like my Twin. But not like you think of a twin. We share a telepathic connection, we know too much about each other in such a way that we could make each other miserable. We just choose not to. Instead, we enable good traits in each other.

I quit drinking and we both quit smoking.

Will we remain together? We cannot seem to permanently separate since we met almost three years ago.

It’s not an ideal relationship for us.

We are not soul mates yet we match souls. It’s bizarre. I can now understand why I would not seek another twin flame but I do feel blessed to have found one. How many people can say they have?

I believe this will help other people understand and define a Twin Flame. And maybe help someone decide if or not they want to pursue one which could be an impossible task.

I believe that if you have a Twin Flame then you already know if you do or not as you must have had some vision or dream about them prior to knowing about them. At least that is a theory I have. Could be we are very lucky as to have experienced what a twin flame is in such a way that we both benefited.

Is it love? Not in the way I have defined it before. It is like a comfortable old shoe we come home to, to the old comfortable bed we snuggle up in at night.

Greyman – Chip.

that's interesting but what's a twin flame again???

Anonymously asexual

The relationship is hard for me to describe. Similar to a Soul Mate but not so perfect. We seem to know allot about each other without asking questions.

I dreamed of her when I was young. I feel as if I have known her for a very long time.

This might help explain better than I can.

https://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/11/3-signs-youve-met-your-twin-flame/

Hi!  I'm 40.  I've heard of Twin Flames before.  A few various concepts of them.  It seems your concept of them is that people can find A Twin Flame.  It looked to me that some conceptualize that people have ONE Twin Flame.  You sound like you you are saying one can DEVELOP a Twin Flame through multiple incarnations.  I've heard of the concept of a soul splitting into two and then you have a counterpart.  I was just wondering what you thought.  I'm not sure about Twin Flames.  I've heard of them and people seem to have different ideas about them.  I thought I read the Cayce readings didn't exactly had them, but something like them.  I may be wrong.

• 1 year later...

I'm very happy for you and congrats♡♡😇🤗 to your lovely relationship! Noticing you Speaking about 'twin flames', I am so glad that I am not the only (sex-repulsed) asexual who has experienced a spiritual awakening! Could we maybe please get to know each other and perhaps even talk a bit? It'd be really nice to have someone I can relate to, if you don't mind. :)

I'm really confused as an ace, asexuality is almost never mentioned or addressed even in the spiritual community....I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. Thanks and I hope my message reaches out..!

Sarah-Sylvia
39 minutes ago, Babypink said:

I'm very happy for you and congrats♡♡😇🤗 to your lovely relationship! Noticing you Speaking about 'twin flames', I am so glad that I am not the only (sex-repulsed) asexual who has experienced a spiritual awakening! Could we maybe please get to know each other and perhaps even talk a bit? It'd be really nice to have someone I can relate to, if you don't mind. :)

I'm really confused as an ace, asexuality is almost never mentioned or addressed even in the spiritual community....I was wondering if you could help me out a bit. Thanks and I hope my message reaches out..!

Hi Babypink. Welcome to the site.  🍰
The poster of this thread hasn't been online since 2019, so you might have trouble getting in touch with them XD.

Hope you find some good stuff around asexuality and relationships tho :)

Archived