Taiwanese Comedian mentioned Asexuality

Opel the Old

I had youtube auto-translate the subtitles. Enough to get the gist of what was being said, but not enough to understand the humour behind it.

Yaaay!

I'm subscribed to him, but don't always watch his vids, and hadn't watched this one, so thank you for pointing this out!

I'm not sure I appreciated the joke about making sure that a girl he was attracted to was really a girl (because 'it's hard to tell nowadays'), but overall this was friggin awesome!

Opel the Old
On 8/6/2019 at 8:44 PM, Jona Rhys said:

I had youtube auto-translate the subtitles. Enough to get the gist of what was being said, but not enough to understand the humour behind it.

The segment wasn't particularly meant to be fully, Acid (the comedian) is meant to explain a concept, so it happens she mentioned asexual hence posted here.

22 hours ago, Laurann said:

Yaaay!

I'm subscribed to him, but don't always watch his vids, and hadn't watched this one, so thank you for pointing this out!

I'm not sure I appreciated the joke about making sure that a girl he was attracted to was really a girl (because 'it's hard to tell nowadays'), but overall this was friggin awesome!

Acid is the one I watch.

Can anyone help me out with a translation for the video title and the name of the channel since I'd like to include this in the index? :) 

:cake: in advance!

Archived