THE FRIENDSHIP CORNER

rawersace

hi!! so i’ve always liked the idea of having ace friends because i haven’t met anyone in real life who’s ace so i thought it’d be rly cool to be friends with people thru here. ace people are just regular schmegular people of course, just with the lack of sexual attraction, but still it’s nice to have that in common with someone and kinda like bond over that right?? 

so what i wanna have everyone do is comment some cool stuff about urself and if someone likes u then they’ll PM u and become friends + vice versa!

i’ll start.

- hi i’m 19 and a girl

- i love bedroom pop music

- i’m trying to write a book right now and i’m proud for even starting lol

- i’m majoring in film in college

- movies r cool af man

- i love when ppl have nice style, that shii so aesthetically pleasing to see

- i won the spelling bee in 4th grade

- curly haired boys are top tier aesthetic attraction for me

- i’m trying to get into photography

- i tried skateboarding once and realized i bought a bad skateboard and then gave up 

- i love eating but i’m getting kinda fat so i’m trying to control my eating habits 

- i love heath ledger

alright that’s all folks, if ya wanna follow me on my socials pls PM me! i want new internet friends!

-I'm 21, unsure of gender

-I love electroswing music

-I'm currently attempting to make an animatic

-I've played saxophone for like 13 years now

-I freaking love marching bad

-I love cartoons and their history

-I've been skiing since I was like 5

- Hi. I’m a 28 year old guy. I am a Leo.

- I love all music but R&B and reggaeton have a special place in my heart.

- I love writing, also mid a book of my own.

- I love reading. 

- I am a spiritual person but I am nondenominational. (That means I accept all religions)

- I grew up a movie and video game crazed individual.

- I like to dress to impress.

- Brunettes are most appealing if they are female.

- Blondes are most appealing if they are male.

- I want to be friends with everyone.

- Animals are cool but I’m a dog lover.

- Food is something special.

- There is no way I can capture enough about me in these bullet points.

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

Hello, I am an aspie. I like "new age" spirituality. My favorite YouTube channels include Ray Maor, Victor Oddo, Aaron Doughty, Metaphysical Mike, Bryan Divisions and others of the like. I really enjoy listening to the lectures of the classic Dolores Cannon -- she inspires me to experience more on Earth. I channel characters (me on other time channels). I like the music of Twenty-One Pilots. I am pondering sharing my insights on the Mandela Effect with YouTube channel ApexTV in an anonymous setting. I identify with agender (weakly), aromantic and asexual. I also forgot to mention my appreciation for foreign languages (especially the grammar structures). I can speak English (native), Spanish, French, a little Italian and a little Portuguese. I am a trash and recycling nerd. Trash day is one of my favorite days because I can watch the trash truck. That hydraulic arm is fascinating!

Haay, I’m 27 and Genderfluid, ironically I’m a Cancer 😂. I like almost all types of music and I’ll watch anything on YouTube as long as find it interesting. I’m a self employed fencing and custom iron contractor. I enjoy traveling and camping when I have the time. The three things that scare me the most are: #1 roller coasters (fast rides in general), #2 spiders, #3 wasps & hornets.

-Hi! I'm a 23 year old female

-love love love photography and art to death

-as a byproduct of photography I love hiking too

-I have a husky!! he's an old man :(

- I love cats too...

-I will watch almost anything but I can't watch movies alone or I'll skip everything

-used to read/write a lot, hoping to get back into to it

-I'm scared of people so good luck to me pm-ing first lol 

Hey.

-I'm a classical musician (cellist) student trying to transition to professional now. It's hard. My favorite composer is Bach and I can absolutely recommend some great classical music to you if you want.

-I love all animals and regularly volunteered at a sanctuary for rescued farm animals like pigs, cows, chickens, goats, horses etc. I love to hang out with the sheep the most cause they are so chill.

-I love cooking and baking, especially baking bread.

-I really enjoy hiking but don't do it as much as I'd like to.

-I'm a big fan of Star Trek, in most of its incarnations.

-I'm usually pretty socially anxious so it would be great to have friends around whom I can relax and be myself.  Although I know it's on me to overcome the anxiety.

-I try to be a better person every day, although recently I've realized that means I'll have to be kind to myself, too, which is the difficult part...

Orion, they/them.

trans/nonbinary.
aroace.
I love art - primarily i do digital art and craft, have been working on a script for a short film.
I have a lot of pets.
Am a student - studying youth work at the moment.

I love wholesome tv shows and cartoons, any fun show i will watch over and over.

Hello!

My age are a relative term. Lately I'm 24

Boy

Libra

I love symphonic black metal

I love cats

I have a cat

My passion is the long hair

My hair is long to the waist

I'm a crazy fan of "The Phantom of the Opera" (I want to meet another one)

I like to eat pizza

Vegetarian

I like to write stories, but I do it in my native language

And more...

Emily (Lee)

Hi there.

- I'm a 20 year old female

- I have a pet ragdoll cat called Mouse who I love more than anything in the world

- I realised I was asexual last December and hoLY SHIT

- I want to learn to box and drive a motorbike but I can't even drive a car yet

- I have Elhers-Danlos Syndrome and had to transfer to the Open University because of it

- I'm English

- I study English Lit and Creative Writing

- Travel writing is the best. I want to go everywhere and do everything

- I want so many tattoos

- I gel my hair back and my friends bully me by calling me Draco Malfoy 

Emily (Lee)
On 7/31/2019 at 5:54 PM, t. Ro said:

I love to hang out with the sheep the most cause they are so chill.

Ohh boy I bet sheep make good friends. Clearly living the dream

1 hour ago, Emily Sera said:

Ohh boy I bet sheep make good friends. Clearly living the dream 

You're damn right they do.

1 hour ago, Emily Sera said:

- I want to learn to box and drive a motorbike but I can't even drive a car yet

I would totally get a motorcycle if I had the money. It is horribly impractical for my lifestyle cause I gotta bring the cello with me everywhere but it would be so fun.

I'm a 25 year old dude (he/him pronouns)
I have the best cat and will fight you if you disagree
I make books in my spare time
I play a lot of DnD (Pathfinder technically but it's close enough)
Indie-pop is my musical genre of choice but I branch out regularly
I have a bug collection that started as a school project but turned into a hobby
I work in childcare 
I doodle a lot, and people tell me it's good but I'm pretty sure it's just okay - also I mostly draw people heads on animals so it's not exactly high art
I play a lot of video games - currently I'm mostly playing a lot of the new fire emblem on my switch but also some EDF 5 on PC
I watch a lot of anime but I'm ashamed of it which makes it okay
I have a curly mustache which is fun until it decides to tickle my nose
Professional Indoor Kid & Introvert
Enneagram: 9 with an 8 wing

Emily (Lee)
10 hours ago, t. Ro said:

I would totally get a motorcycle if I had the money. It is horribly impractical for my lifestyle cause I gotta bring the cello with me everywhere but it would be so fun.

Tie your cello on the back of the bike? Might get a few weird looks but worth it!

DarkStormyKnight

hiya!

-24 yo NB femme, ace pan/gray-ro yada yada

-starting grad school at the end of August! getting a PhD in genetics :)

-play saxophone, world's best instrument

-dancer, never go to the gym but I've done ballet for years

-circus nerd, I was president of my college's circus club :D

-I started getting into paint by number paintings? hmu on my instagram paint.and.numbers if you're interested

- I'm 15 and I'm pretty sure I'm a demigirl! (They/them or she/her pronouns)

- I play the drums, and I used to play the violin/piano.

- Coffee team

- I tried softball, but it wasn't for me.

- I'm an Aquarius!

- Dragons are my soul fight me

- I like reading!

- I have no music preferences, it's just what I want to listen to at the moment.

- The MCU is my soul

- I have a pet bearded dragon named Raptor!

- I love any animated shows.

- 17 years

- I like to read comics (usually not Marvel / Dc)
- I like to consume weed, lsd, moshrooms and mdma
- I think I could be asexual since I was 10 years old, but the last year was when I really thought about it
- I left the closet a month ago under the influence of mdma, however I still feel a little uncomfortable
- I want to make the best party in the world! (Inspired by Project X and recreate the gnome scene)
- I love dancing, especially house genre
- Sci Fi and Fantasy Lover
- I love my friends (even much more than my own family)
- My favorite ace icons are Todd and Jughead

- I'm Argentinian, and I don't speak English very well, so I'm sorry for my bad English

FindingTheta
  • I'm 34 and a feminine guy in behavior.
  • I enjoy indie music (Still Corners, and The Moth and the Flame are among my favorite bands).
  • I enjoy art (especially contemporary art)! Drawing and photography with my Nikon F3 as well as reading surreal literature (reading The Illuminatus Trilogy) are especially grounding.
  • I am double majoring in Mathematics and Computer Engineering. I'll either be specializing in cryptography or cryptanalysis.
  • I rarely watch films -- the last one I saw was Blade Runner 2049, and I enjoyed the hell out of it! I never watch TV; it's just so incredibly boring for me.
  • I was an arborist, orchardist, sailor, and organic farmer before I was a student. I wanted to explore my 20's before going to school; best decision ever, as it gave be tons of life experience. I hope to continue this trend.
  • I ended up getting diagnosed with stage 2 hypertension, and I ended up going vegan and exercising. It made a huge difference in my health.
  • I strongly believe in serving the community. I volunteer at a community garden, and I am also an activist that participates in politics at a local level. This is where my rebellious streak comes out.
  • I ferment my own foods, make my own tempeh, and I brew kombucha.
  • I pick locks and re-pin tumbler locks for a hobby because ever since I was a kid I took things apart just to see how they worked.

thequietplace

fem gray ace, mid 30's - or so I feel, could be more, could be less

love heavy metal (most types - must have a killer riff!)

play guitar (not well)

love going to gigs

love my job

childfree

adventurous and love adrenalin/water sports - surfing, kayaking, SUP, scuba, ski, sky dive, bungee, micro light, windsurf ...tried lots and want to try most of the rest

enjoy astronomy - trying to learn the constellations, have an armchair interest in physics but not smart enough to study it etc.

enjoy art - sculpting, painting, drawing, going to galleries

introverted in large social groups, better in smaller ones where there is a common aspect -e.g. music

sometimes just need to get the hell away from everything and look at water/something green for a while

love yoga, sometimes meditation

love animals though have none...yet

in an as/s relationship, it's pretty awesome

despise travelling on the tube..but want to make ace friends so will brave it for some of the london meetups :)

PM me if you want to chat

On 8/2/2019 at 12:30 AM, t. Ro said:

Greetings, fellow cellist! (Although my playing is just on casual hobby -side of things, even though I've played since age seven 😅) I've rode a bicycle with my cello in my back a few times and it's worked, but would be terrified to do the same on motorcycle though :'D 

Hello, I'm Nee!

• Level 25
  • She/Her
  • I'm still a little unsure about my romantic orientation but I know for sure that I'm ace.
  • Aries sun, Cancer moon & Sagittarius rising if that means anything to you 😬
  • I love all kinds of music! This week's shower bops have been Lizzo when I feel like jammin out and Sinatra when I just want to relax.
  • I live in a lil town, so there's not a whole bunch to do here. that's okay though cause I'm a total homebody, so if I'm not at work I'm most likely hanging out in bed.
  • Speaking of work, I'm a teacher's assistant in Preschool! This past week has been my first week In class, and it has been a rad adventure so far! ☺️
  • Trash TV shows like Vanderpump Rules & The Bachelorette are 100% my guilty pleasures, though I'll usually gravitate towards comedies and dramas lol
  • Some of my favorite games to play are Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing (I don't think I've ever completed a regular game like Pokemon in my life, woops.)
  • I love to read, and Victoria Schwab is definetly my favorite author at the moment.
  • You can usually find me listening to an audiobook or podcast  while I go about doing my little tasks around the house.
  • I know how to crochet, but I haven't worked on any projects recently. I did make a really cute pineapple once that I'm still very proud of though. 😄

I may not be the greatest at holding a conversation, but I'll try my best! (Just dont be surprised when I start talking about the weather, that seems to be my weird go to for some reason 😳)

• 2 weeks later...

Heyho :)

I'm 30 but feel like early 20's most of the time and often like a mute, grumpy mid 80's in the morning. I am female and yeah, I'm looking for friends ❤️

I like: 

- music (literally everything with rhythm and nice melodics, so from classics to videogame soundtracks everything's in) 

- animals (one day I hopefully will be adopted by a cute kitty!) - but I HATE spiders. Under special circumstances a flatshare is possible but I don't like it

- writing & reading fanfics 

- travelling/exploring new places. I f***ing ❤️ AUSTRALIA!

- animes/netflix/cinema and Marvel. I'm an absolutely crazy fan of Marvel. I love to talk about it for hours

- videogames (mostly RPG's, I'm in love with Square Enix and the Final Fantasy Series) 

- just stay inside for a while, even when the weather is perfect. I am a secret mysterious Couch Potatoe 😜

I always wanted to learn/try:

- play piano

- ride a horse

- paraglide and tennis (I suck in Sports, but I'm still looking for a sport that catches my heart and soul) 

- and a loooot more. Too much for this post

Yeah. Getting new friends is hard sometimes but I want to transform into a more social me so I'm working on it by travelling through Australia all by myself. Works nice so far :D

fooledbysecrecy

anyone in london who has a cat i could come play with (while i can't have a kitty of my own)? 😹 hmu

。.:☆*:・~\'(*⌒―⌒*)。.:☆*:・

Hello ~

° I'm a 20 years of age, although my mental age is probably a kid.

°I'm a cis women, feminine pronouns.

°I MAY or may not have "little" tendencies~

° Poly~pan sexually adversed ace, who leans towards the guy, masculine side *-*

° I'm a gemini, who loves hugs & skinship.

°Love music (pretty much any genre, country, pop, rap, metal,you name it!). Been told my taste is "emo" sometimes,but hey! Patd, 21 pilots,etc are great :)

°Love singing, reading (all genres but non fic) , watching cartoons (MAJOR Disney fan), anime/manga (did I mention I ADORE yaoi?), eating (I also have a big sweet tooth)

°Canadian🇨🇦

° Love animals, cats, dogs, frogs,snakes, etc they are so cute! 

° I HATE BUGS so if I ever let myself be dragged camping? That means I LOVE YOU<~ugh outdoors.

°Terrified of heights, I got motion sickness watching a video of someone in a high building okay? SERIOUSLY 

°I'm a crybaby during books/movies/anime

°I am the worst EVER at playing video games.

°Sadly I only speak English.

° I cant cook soo my life skills are lacking but hey~ I'm a pretty damn good taste tester

° I'm probably more of an extrovert but I do have some serious introvert tendencies ~♡♡

thequietplace
On 8/20/2019 at 7:03 PM, fooledbysecrecy said:

anyone in london who has a cat i could come play with (while i can't have a kitty of my own)? 😹 hmu

You could try the cat cafe? might not be everyone's thing ...https://www.ladydinahs.com/

I keep meaning to go and check it out, there are others in UK cities too.

fooledbysecrecy
12 minutes ago, thequietplace said:

You could try the cat cafe? might not be everyone's thing ...https://www.ladydinahs.com/

I keep meaning to go and check it out, there are others in UK cities too.

yeah been there a few times, it's nice! their prices have just gone up recently tho. (but so did their rent so it's understandable but makes frequent visits less affordable..)

thequietplace

Oh cool! The cats are friendly, healthy seem ok and everything? Always a little worried about them...

Maybe a cat cafe meetup would be fun!

fooledbysecrecy
Just now, thequietplace said:

Oh cool! The cats are friendly, healthy seem ok and everything? Always a little worried about them...

Maybe a cat cafe meetup would be fun!

yes the people who run it put the cats first, i think it's very well and professionally run, compared to some others i've been..

i'd be so up for a cat cafe meet up! 👀 although this one doesn't do group bookings larger than 6 people i think? they do offer a private hire thing tho if i'm not mistaken? but yeah ££££££

thequietplace

it sounds great, though yeh private hire would be a bit pricey...I have to apologise in advance for probably paying more attention to the cats than fellow AVEN members haha, they are soo cute!

Anyone else like the sound of this?

thequietplace
On 8/20/2019 at 2:30 PM, ShoIchi89 said:

Heyho :)

I'm 30 but feel like early 20's most of the time and often like a mute, grumpy mid 80's in the morning. I am female and yeah, I'm looking for friends ❤️

I like: 

- music (literally everything with rhythm and nice melodics, so from classics to videogame soundtracks everything's in) 

- animals (one day I hopefully will be adopted by a cute kitty!) - but I HATE spiders. Under special circumstances a flatshare is possible but I don't like it

- writing & reading fanfics 

- travelling/exploring new places. I f***ing ❤️ AUSTRALIA!

- animes/netflix/cinema and Marvel. I'm an absolutely crazy fan of Marvel. I love to talk about it for hours

- videogames (mostly RPG's, I'm in love with Square Enix and the Final Fantasy Series) 

- just stay inside for a while, even when the weather is perfect. I am a secret mysterious Couch Potatoe 😜

I always wanted to learn/try:

- play piano

- ride a horse

- paraglide and tennis (I suck in Sports, but I'm still looking for a sport that catches my heart and soul) 

- and a loooot more. Too much for this post

Yeah. Getting new friends is hard sometimes but I want to transform into a more social me so I'm working on it by travelling through Australia all by myself. Works nice so far :D

Never been to Aus but very keen on trip at some point - would love to swim with Whale Sharks at Ningaloo! Are you doing west/east coast or anywhere else? I find travelling alone does make me likely to talk to new people although sometimes I like to explore by myself.

Marvel - comics or movies? Marvel ECU? Fav marvel movie? I am torn between iron man 1, thor raganarok, cap america 1..love them all but those especially. Looking forward to Black widow...at friggin last!

Oh and paragliding is fun!

Archived