Ace newbie here! Just saying hi.

Mango92

Hey to anyone that's bored enough to read this! I saw this welcome center place and thought, hey, I'm new, I should post here haha. 

I stumbled across this site from some googling. Feeling pretty alone sometimes...feeling like I'm the only ace out there. In my state, at least haha. So I think it would be great to talk to some like minded people, rather, people that understand me. I hope to make real friends here eventually, and snagging an ace boyfriend would be icing on the cake! I just wish there were more ace people out there. Talk about a heck of a minority. 

Anyway, this is my first post like, ever. But I hope to become more active in this community and make lots of friends! Thanks to anyone that reads this, haha. 😊

Custard Cream

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy exploring the forums and make lots of new friends. 🍰

DogObsessedLi

Welcome! I'm sure there's more aces in your State than you realise. Have you looked on the meet up section yet of the forum? My other suggestion is to search for asexual groups on meetup.com

Anyway, nice to meet you, greetings from (a very warm and sunny) England 😁

Welcome! I like your profile picture, very cool ;) 

recipe_elegant-chocolate-cake.jpg?itok=p

NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

I also joined the community due to feelings of loneliness because I didn't know any other Asexuals.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Space Cake (all edible),

fxbygtshzecds1jpo2ee.jpg

acearchivist

Welcome! I'm also pretty new here lol. I totally understand the lack of ace people in your area. There's a group for philly aces on fb but they're not very active, so it's kinda disappointing. Either way hopefully we can both find the community we need here 😎

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/23/2019 at 4:22 AM, DogObsessedLiz said:

Welcome! I'm sure there's more aces in your State than you realise. Have you looked on the meet up section yet of the forum? My other suggestion is to search for asexual groups on meetup.com

Anyway, nice to meet you, greetings from (a very warm and sunny) England 😁

Thank you so much! And wow that's a great idea haha, I haven't checked that part out yet! I made an intro on here and then completely forgot about it afterwards. ;n; I'm the worst haha. Thanks again! 

On 7/23/2019 at 7:24 PM, Lichley said:

Welcome! I like your profile picture, very cool ;) 

recipe_elegant-chocolate-cake.jpg?itok=p

Looks delicious! And thanks so much! It's Karamatsu from Osomatsu-san. :)

On 7/24/2019 at 11:09 AM, MichaelTannock said:

A belated welcome to AVEN!

I also joined the community due to feelings of loneliness because I didn't know any other Asexuals.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Space Cake (all edible),

fxbygtshzecds1jpo2ee.jpg

Ahh so that's why I'm getting posts of cake. xD Thank you for the amazing space cake! And I too feel a bit lonely in this regard, but I hope I can make some great friends from this site. :) Thank you!

On 7/24/2019 at 11:13 AM, acearchivist said:

Welcome! I'm also pretty new here lol. I totally understand the lack of ace people in your area. There's a group for philly aces on fb but they're not very active, so it's kinda disappointing. Either way hopefully we can both find the community we need here 😎

Aww I'm so sorry! I hope the FB group becomes more active in the future. :) Not sure about VA aces...I suppose I should look into a meetup or something! And yes, I hope you're able to make lots of connections here!

Quiet & Unsure

Hi there.  No need to feel alone when you can jump on here and just say "Hey!"

bangyougotme

Welcome! I feel you on the being alone in your state front... closest meetup to me is two states away. I suppose I’ll have to keep longing for my Ace BFF. I’ll keep and eye out for cute ace boys for you 😉 

Hello, and welcome to AVEN (yeah I know I'm late).

Well you don't have to feel lonely anymore cause we're here too, and mostly live very, very far away from each other.

Archived