Grr

SA1L0RCL0UT

SA1L0RCL0UT

Literally just ranting

Mom is pressuring me to get back into another relationship even though I just got out of a nightmare

The only thing I want to do is watch criminal minds and write fan fiction in peace

I'm so not interested in romantic relationships :(

*feeling tense, anxious, and a bit unhinged*

I'm sorry you are stressed out at the moment.

I hope they give you the space to work things out. 

Although I enjoy Criminal Minds, I am not sure if that will lower your stress. Lol

Have you seen the Netflix series Mind Hunter? 

Answer "thank you for your opinion" until she gets bored! It's a powerful phrase :)

SupercalifragilisticNugget
3 hours ago, SA1L0RCL0UT said:

Literally just ranting

Mom is pressuring me to get back into another relationship even though I just got out of a nightmare

The only thing I want to do is watch criminal minds and write fan fiction in peace

I'm so not interested in romantic relationships :(

*feeling tense, anxious, and a bit unhinged*

I’m sorry your last relationship didn’t go well. That being said, you should be completely honest with your mom. If she brings it up, tell her you aren’t ready for another relationship right now, and maybe you will get into another one someday, or maybe not, but for now you’ve chosen not to, and that’s totally fine.  

SA1L0RCL0UT

I've told her, she just keeps pushing me. I think she got it after I went off the rails a bit at dinner. Thanks though.

SA1L0RCL0UT
7 hours ago, argar said:

I'm sorry you are stressed out at the moment.

I hope they give you the space to work things out. 

Although I enjoy Criminal Minds, I am not sure if that will lower your stress. Lol

Have you seen the Netflix series Mind Hunter? 

No I haven't. I will check it out though :).

Criminal Minds helps because I wasn't allowed to be my usual hyperfixated self for 4 years of terrible relationship. It's my latest fixation and being able to indulge in it makes me feel safe.

SA1L0RCL0UT
5 hours ago, Homer said:

Answer "thank you for your opinion" until she gets bored! It's a powerful phrase :)

Lol I will try this next time XD

SA1L0RCL0UT
3 hours ago, SupercalifragilisticNugget said:

I’m sorry your last relationship didn’t go well. That being said, you should be completely honest with your mom. If she brings it up, tell her you aren’t ready for another relationship right now, and maybe you will get into another one someday, or maybe not, but for now you’ve chosen not to, and that’s totally fine.  

The "I've told her...etc" response was for this. I didn't realize anyone else had responded XD

SupercalifragilisticNugget
On 7/21/2019 at 11:01 PM, SA1L0RCL0UT said:

The "I've told her...etc" response was for this. I didn't realize anyone else had responded XD

I see it now haha but hey at least you got the point across.

Archived