I’m not sure if this counts as asexual.

As the title said, I’m not sure if this counts as asexual. I identify as a lesbian, but I don’t really want fingers or anything else.. down there.

Kissing is fine to me, and touching the chest is also fine with me. Those two things don’t bother me, but stomach or lower just makes me feel kinda weird. I think that I’m an asexual lesbian, because I’ve never experienced attraction to men, but does this count as asexual? Please let me know, because I’m confused. Thank you. 😊 (if this doesn’t make sense I’m very sorry, I’ll try to explain further if you ask.)

Edited by avert0onie
NickyTannock

@avert0onie A very belated welcome to AVEN!

Yes, that counts as Homoromantic Asexual.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Looney Tunes Road Runner & Wile E Coyote Cake (all edible),

s3yrlc9jokqwbc0vmx3f.jpg

Welcome! I understand you and it also made me confused some years ago when I first started to think about (a)sexuality. I love some kinds of intimacy, but not there. I never want to have sex. So, I do consider myself asexual. You may try to ask yourself this kind of question. I hope the answer you're looking for will appear soon.