Hey Friends! Let's Connect.

MochaBaye

Hi All!

I'm relatively new to the community, and finding it all interesting and difficult to meet others. I've had a few interesting conversational emails with people I've met on a couple other sites (one was a bit rude, one weird). But I'm finding there is a bit of awkwardness I see from some, who'd rather linger about chatting while not saying much.

I'm in San Francisco, but working on becoming location independent to travel more. Ideally, I'd love to unearth the place that resonates as home, move.

My background is in the arts, and I'm working to develop a library of digital work and develop a brand of merch.

It would be wonderful to connect with others who have an affinity for anything, meaning you have passion. If art, design, literature, music, whatever, travel, attempting to realize your dreams, one who doesn't take life too seriously and loves laughter are part of who you are, do feel welcome to connect no matter where you're located. I'm interested in having friends with men and women, no matter your orientation or sexual label. And if a significant hetero-relationship is in the cards, I'm okay with that too. That said, the AceApp is serious lacking in the male category. Just saying...😂🤣😉

What else can I say? I'm in introvert-leaning ambivert. And if INTP means anything to you and you get on with it, that's me.

Say hi!

You can read my brief intro post here: https://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/186751-unearthing-my-path-hello-from-san-fransisco-ca/?tab=comments#comment-1063385102

I'm doing fine.  Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more.

(Happy Saturday!)

Hi there. I feel pretty similar about connecting with the community.

its good to see you here.

Hi @3Xi3X! Nice description you've included in the 'little about me' section. And nice Lorde quote. Having a great Saturday?

Thank you kindly.

Now that my normal Saturday morning chores are done I feel refreshed. And the weather is nice today.

Just like Ardoise you can PM me anytime. 😁

RakshaTheCat

Hey @MochaBaye

Traveling is great! What kind of place do you think you'd like to call home?

I'm also curious what kind of merch are you developing?

Have a good weekend 😺

Hey @Marcin

I am not sure where home will be. This is why I'm working to transition to be location indie; to be able to explore. At the moment, I'm working on developing digitally rendered works, to then use. I've yet to sort the exact merch. Have you done, or plan to do something similar? Let's talk/message. I'm always interested in connecting with entrepreneurs (or aspiring), artist, etc. 

RakshaTheCat
8 minutes ago, MochaBaye said:

Have you done, or plan to do something similar? Let's talk/message. I'm always interested in connecting with entrepreneurs (or aspiring), artist, etc. 

My field is software development and I'd love to do something, just don't have any viable ideas at the moment. I've worked with artists in the past though. And yeah, feel free to message me here, we can talk more in private, I'm curious about your digital works and your indie plans!

@MochaBaye Hello and welcome to the place where everyone gives you cake! ....... seriously im surprised where not all fat here..... wait a minute why am i fat!? Dx
anyways interesting you say aceapp i use acebook and for the most part i seem to have to talk to quite a few good peeps but im sure im bond to find that odd person who is like "want to see my toenail collection" i mean not to discrimination against toenail collectors im just saying you could be collecting far better things like books, movies... human bon... err i mean car figurines?.... *ahem* <.< but anyway im down to make new friends as well especially in the ace community as currently all my close friends are allosexual and as much as i love them... they cant quite get me at least with asexuality and aromanic 

Archived