*cracks open closet door* Hello!

Superunknown

Superunknown

Hey there, I’m Superunknown! I’m a music enthusiast who identifies as ace, and... hello.

I don’t really know what else to say, so hope you all are having a terrific day!

Grey-Ace Ventura

Welcome Superunknown!

Image result for music cake

Superunknown

oh my gosh cake yes. Honestly this is a terrific way to welcome someone. Thanks! (Also the music notes? Amazing)

Welcome! What genre/s of music do you like? :) 

img_2073.jpg

Welcome!! Did not know there was so many musical cakes out there, but have another one :P51b30b6cf1e43a049485d427297f552b.png

NickyTannock

@Superunknown A belated welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Piano Cake,

ljdcjyrn8sckmpnjaoxx.jpg

Superunknown

y’all are amazing?? Thank you for this invisible cake which I can’t eat but can significantly appreciate

Superunknown

@MichaelTannock Yup, the cake is showing, and whoa it’s gorgeous? At first I thought the decorations weren’t edible, but I saw the link, and they’re made of fondant and gum paste. That level of detail on a cake and that realistic? That’s incredible. 

Hiya Superunknown (love the username) :cake: . I hope to see you around the board.

Also hopefully you had a super terrific day

Welcome to AVEN :cake: :) 

From your username would it be safe to say that you're a Soundgarden fan?

Superunknown

@Goonie Thank you! 

@will123 Yup, Soundgarden fan! While there are still plenty of songs I haven’t heard (and need to), I love everything I’ve heard so far, and the person who introduced me to them is a really important person in my life so I chose ‘Superunknown’ as my username!

Archived