Romantic Ambivalence Survey

osteophage

Hi folks, this thread is to share the link to the Romantic Ambivalence Survey. It's intended for any and all people without romantic orientations, people who identify to any degree with wtfromanticism or quoiromanticism, and people who struggle with the concept of romance, romantic orientation, or romantic attraction. The goal of this survey is to find out more about which labels are popular, what people are using them to mean, and how much these identities may or may not intersect with others. The survey will be open and taking responses until August 20th. If you have access to any other platforms or community spaces, or if you know anyone who might be interested, please consider sharing the link further and letting me know!

The results are up!

All done 😄

3 hours ago, Ardoise said:

Are the results here going to be published?

Yes -- the main base of operations for that is my pillowfort blog, and after I close the survey on August 20th, I'm going to write up a summary of the results and make the responses publicly available. That summary's going to be posted on my blog, and then once it's up, I intend to add a notification here on this thread, as well.

Grey-Ace Ventura

Done. I quite liked it.

If you want, I can share it to some discord servers.

Phantasmal Fingers

Done. I thought it was well put together, not over complicated and not too long. :)

Fighting_For_Us

Done!

5 hours ago, QuirkyGeek said:

If you want, I can share it to some discord servers.

Please do!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived