Area 51

FindingTheta
6 hours ago, Sally said:

Kent State was not set up by the government; it was a horrible error on the part of rookie soldiers.  There's no point in getting over-the-top conspiratorial.  

If an organization brings ammunition and weapons to a place along with trained soldiers it has an intent to kill, and in that way it was set up. It takes a lot to make that decision to squeeze that trigger and end a life, and being a boot isn't an excuse from the responsibility. You point your weapon towards the enemy, and that day those students were considered the enemy.

FindingTheta
1 hour ago, AwkwardSquid said:

Ya'll got serious 

It is the Philosophy, Politics, and science thread, where real talk and drunk posting occurs.

5 minutes ago, FindingTheta said:

It is the Philosophy, Politics, and science thread, where real talk and drunk posting occurs.

Bring on the conspiracy theories XD

FindingTheta

Area 51 is actually Goop headquarters, where Gwyneth Paltrow tests natural health products on upper class suburbanites. The freedom warriors that want to storm Area 51 understand that this is how the Deep State wants to sedate America, and want to stop it before our government uses HAARP to replace the smog in our cities with a thick layer of marijuana smoke.

42 minutes ago, FindingTheta said:

Area 51 is actually Goop headquarters, where Gwyneth Paltrow tests natural health products on upper class suburbanites. The freedom warriors that want to storm Area 51 understand that this is how the Deep State wants to sedate America, and want to stop it before our government uses HAARP to replace the smog in our cities with a thick layer of marijuana smoke.

Ill follow her to the end of the world XD 

Microwaves are not non-lethal, just ask the person who dried a poodle in one. 

I heard a theory that I'm convinced is true now.

Area 51 is where a wizard school is.  If people attempt to raid it they're realize they left their oven on or need to do something hella urgent.

Yes, even if you did come all the way from Florida you will realize you left the stove on and take the first flight home 😛 

Pretty much every community and their mothers is making fun of this, and all I gotta say is... Let it happen.  Natural selection needs to happen someday, if you ask me, and this would be a good chance for some true classic natural selection happening (even if it is cruel to say).

8 hours ago, Jusey1 said:

Pretty much every community and their mothers is making fun of this, and all I gotta say is... Let it happen.  Natural selection needs to happen someday, if you ask me, and this would be a good chance for some true classic natural selection happening (even if it is cruel to say).

😂 we need population control anyway.

CelesteAdAstra

As much as I don't want anyone to get hurt, I have to admit that I'm living for the Area 51 memes these days 😅

I'm sure the military could use some more field tests of active denial systems. The video of that would almost be worth it.

8 hours ago, CelesteAdAstra said:

As much as I don't want anyone to get hurt, I have to admit that I'm living for the Area 51 memes these days 😅

Including my meme?

It's one of a kind you know.

CelesteAdAstra
12 hours ago, ColeHW said:

Including my meme?

It's one of a kind you know.

All memes are fun, all memes are valid 😂

Advanced issues found

On 7/17/2019 at 12:23 PM, SpiderSquid said:

Lol but for fun and interest what are your thoughts on this craziness? and the epic memes coming out of this?

I will never understand meme culture lol!

Nashy-Slashy

I think the best part of this “raid” is that so many people are taking it so seriously. Like c’mon bruh; the joke is that weebs want to Naruto Run into Area 51 and “clap dem alien cheeks”. The fact that so many old people are pointing fingers and shouting, “First tide pods, now THIS! The millennials are such degenerates!” baffles and amuses me greatly.

Calm down, Jerry. It’s just a joke.

Will some people show up? Probably, but it likely won’t be too many people. But freaking out over an obvious joke is silly. Just kick back and enjoy the lulz. 😂

Duke Memphis

There's an episode of Total Drama World Tour where the challenge is for the contestants to storm Area 51, so the memers now are about a decade late.

DarkStormyKnight

Personally I think the funniest part of this is that a good part of the memes know that this is a suicide mission and are kinda embracing it lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Artistofnoname

I'm going to make some popcorn and watch the few idiots that decide to try it.

Archived