Area 51

Okay so on September 20th 2019 there is a plan to storm Area 51 in Naruto run. A facebook even page was made and now apparently 1.5mil people are planning to go or so they say. I think it would be hilarious if people ended up forgetting and going oops. 

Lol but for fun and interest what are your thoughts on this craziness? and the epic memes coming out of this?

Anyone going or saying they going but just for show and plan to stay home and watch the news to see if the Aliens are found or not?

What do you think is going to happen? Is it a joke or not?

There's gonna be a few idiots that go let's be honest. I'm probably either gonna pull out a chair and watch or use their dead bodies as shields to see them aliens.

Well I mean, they still shoot on sight and we can be pretty sure they are gonna be both better trained and better armed than the stormers, so...

Assuming anyone actually takes this seriously (and I'm sure the majority of them aren't), it's not difficult to predict the outcome.

It'd be funny to watch all hell break loose but 1.5 millon people!?

They better be prepared for pure anarchy.

1 minute ago, Philip027 said:

Well I mean, they still shoot on sight and we can be pretty sure they are gonna be both better trained and better armed than the stormers, so...

Assuming anyone actually takes this seriously (and I'm sure the majority of them aren't), it's not difficult to predict the outcome.

There was this thing that said it might have been set up by the government as an excuse to shoot some 200,000 people lol.

I'd laugh if it's just a makeshift facility instead of area 51.

There was this thing that said it might have been set up by the government as an excuse to shoot some 200,000 people lol.

When you intentionally go out of your way to stir the hornets' nest, you don't exactly get to complain when you get the shit stung out of you.

The irony in all of this is that I'm sure a lot of the people who are "storming" this place (or at least would do it in their wildest fantasies if they had the guts) would probably defend or themselves be practitioners of taking up arms to defend one's home from intruders.  So, you know... can't really sympathize.

I hope no one is stupid enough to actually do this.

The military has to stop them.  Secret bases can contain all sorts of legitimate *secret* stuff -  for example nuclear weapons, that have to be protected from idiots, or foreign agents masquerading as idiots.

2 minutes ago, uhtred said:

I hope no one is stupid enough to actually do this.

The military has to stop them.  Secret bases can contain all sorts of legitimate *secret* stuff -  for example nuclear weapons, that have to be protected from idiots, or foreign agents masquerading as idiots.

Isn't it a bit to late? I mean in all honesty the US has an orange running the country so its a bit late for idiots handling the nuclear weapons. 

SorryNotSorry

Even if the stormers were actually able to pull it off, what the hell are they going to do with all those Russian MiG fighter jets the US captured over the years??? You can't exactly park a MiG-21 Fishbed in your driveway and take it out for a spin whenever you want to.

Even if the stormers were actually able to pull it off, what the hell are they going to do with all those Russian MiG fighter jets the US captured over the years??? You can't exactly park a MiG-21 Fishbed in your driveway and take it out for a spin whenever you want to.

The "stormers" are probably mostly convinced there's aliens there, and everything that's been said in the past about how there's not aliens there is only fuel to the conspiracy fire for them.

RoseGoesToYale
36 minutes ago, AwkwardSquid said:

I mean, my country's military does have a history of that sort of thing. Never seen them do it on American soil, though.

If it's legit, people are going to die for nothing, and many nations will probably condemn the US. How many other countries out there are silly enough to build an extremely conspicuous military site in the open desert, un-camouflaged by anything, 150 miles from a flashy tourist city, and then scream to the entire world "We're doing super-secret, highly-questionable, fighty-wighty testy-westy things in here and no one gets to see what we're doing, na-nana boo boo!!" If I wanted to hide a secret operations base, it would be hiding inside a coal mine somewhere in the middle of West Virginia, where no one would suspect. Or underneath Cleveland with the entrance disguised as a Walmart. So I honestly think either the site contains nothing important at all and is there as decoy and sharpshooter target practice... or my government is really that stupid.

The whole thing started as a joke on a Facebook page, quite likely a lot of the original replies were also jesting in kind, but things "go viral" then add in news media getting involved, someone in the military who doesn't understand the meaning of humour, and suddenly you have a million people on one side of a fence, and soldiers with tanks and automatic weapons on the other side with "shoot to kill" instructions. The winners are the OP with their five minutes of fame, Facebook who's advertising revenue will go up with increased traffic, likewise the media. 

FindingTheta
2 hours ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

I mean, my country's military does have a history of that sort of thing. Never seen them do it on American soil, though.

Battle of Blair Mountain

Kent State Shooting

Rockblossom

It was a joke.  Some of the "attack plan" stuff was pretty funny, especially if you know anything about medieval (or even modern) warfare gaming.  It's scary that some boneheaded people might take it seriously enough to go there. 

The Military Times has an article on Essential Gear for Your Raid on Area 51

andreas1033

I have never been in no military, but i know what it is like to be a target of both uk, and usa gov.

Its highly likely if they did such a thing, these bases would use some sort of microwave weapon. The reason being, its deniable, and people would not be able to handle it, but the military or people protecting that place would not admit they had such a tool for handling people trying to get near a base.

Being microwaved with such devices would not be nice, and trying to hike 30 miles or so you would need to go, would be very difficult.

So my guess would be if you went close enough to those bases in large groups, they would have some sort of microwave weapons.

The reason like i said, it would be deniable, even though people would feel the effects of it, and people essentially would know its happening, the gov or military would use it and not confirm they are. My guess would be it would stop the vast majority, if not all those trying to get near such a base.

Just a side note.

When you go there, the first security group you would deal with is called "whacking hut"(if that is how they spell it). If you were to get past those, you would deal with what is called yellow fruit.

"Yellow fruit" is the call sign, for those in american military that deals with aliens, and such things. Humans whom meet yellow fruit, would never get seen again.

Just a heads up.

If you were to get near to area 51, and got past first lot, you would meet what is called "yellow fruit", and you would not be seen by people again.

"Yellow fruit" is the call sign, for those in american military whom deal with the alien stuff, and security about aliens. Its the call sign given to those whom work in alien related stuff for american military.

But if you got close enough to base, and got past the outer security, you would meet what is called yellow fruit, and you would not be seen again. Anyone meeting them, is not seen again. The people in this are not messing around.

Just remember this.

But like i said, my guess would be, even if such loads of people tried, the base would have microwave weapons, to stop large amounts of people to get close, like i said.

These sorts of bases would have some sort of microwave weapons, just for such scenarios, where large numbers may want to get close to the base.

47 minutes ago, FindingTheta said:

Battle of Blair Mountain

Kent State Shooting

Wounded Knee.

I don't know much about Area 51, but my dad worked at Mount Weather. I got the 'daddy can't tell you what he does all day' talk when I was a little girl.  When someone locale asked where someone else worked and the answer was 'The Mountain'  they knew enough to not ask any more questions. 

After everything was declassified, he told me he saw three Presidents and the 'copy' of the Oval Office. 

I know he was pulled out of bed in the middle of the night during one of the New York Blackouts and while I have all kinds of memories of the Kennedy Assassination, (I was only five but I remember my mother was watching a soap opera when the news broke, my brothers came home from school early etc) There is no memory of my dad being there...at all. 

And he brought home weird things. We have a pack of Air Force One cigarettes, still in the plastic. Rare, because they don't give those away anymore.

I did manage to get just inside the gates once. I needed passport pictures for me and my son and this was before you could have them done at CVS. It was just one small building literally right inside the gate and he stayed with us.

Mount Weather is still there, but now FEMA is located there, last i heard. Security not so tight anymore.

4 hours ago, AwkwardSquid said:

Isn't it a bit to late? I mean in all honesty the US has an orange running the country so its a bit late for idiots handling the nuclear weapons. 

Its a valid point that random crazies taking the nukes might be the lower risk option. 

Janus the Fox

I watched a video on it by SomeOrdinaryGamers on YouTube, it's quite funny in how absurd the logistics of such a plan is.  Funny memes though, many Reddit communities having it's fair share of Storm Area 51.

Spoiler

The short of it is, even if 2,000,000 people turn up, there's at least 30,000 army personnel that can be called into action at a moments notice, theres mobile armed guard and snipers all over the place.  Even with few army, an event would be a complete an utter bloodbath, even if armed.  There's about a total of 1,200,000 Army and 600,000 reserve.  That's perhaps why it's funny.

Either way... Just reading the Area 51 wiki page is enough, the stealth flight technology and training isn't completely secretive.  Such info is sufficient is sufficient to me.

Crazycrazycultist
43 minutes ago, Janus DarkFox said:

I watched a video on it by SomeOrdinaryGamers on YouTube, it's quite funny in how absurd the logistics of such a plan is.  Funny memes though, many Reddit communities having it's fair share of Storm Area 51.

Reveal hidden contents

The short of it is, even if 2,000,000 people turn up, there's at least 30,000 army personnel that can be called into action at a moments notice, theres mobile armed guard and snipers all over the place.  Even with few army, an event would be a complete an utter bloodbath, even if armed.  There's about a total of 1,200,000 Army and 600,000 reserve.  That's perhaps why it's funny.

Either way... Just reading the Area 51 wiki page is enough, the stealth flight technology and training isn't completely secretive.  Such info is sufficient is sufficient to me.

I love watching his videos!

Don't forget what happened in El paso and how a lot of people got sick from a broken arrow incident.

FindingTheta
1 hour ago, Nick2 said:

Don't forget the Bowling Green Massacre.

Can't forget something that never happened.

SorryNotSorry

According to Top Secret Tourism by Harry Helms, one of the ways to Area 51 is to cross though Area 61, an old firing range littered with unexploded bombs and shells. Anyone who did this would quite literally be playing Russian roulette.

Also mentioned in the book’s entry on Area 51 is Area 19, which is not as well-known and is even more remote than Area 51. Area 19 is where DEWs (directed energy weapons) were developed and tested. These are the “missile-killers” of Reagan’s Star Wars program which caused so much hell back in the 1980s, but DEWs are not “death rays” which use lasers to vaporize in-flight ICBMs. Nope, they use  microwaves! Yep, tune a microwave signal to the resonant frequency of liquid oxygen, point it at the ICBM, heat that on-board liquid oxygen tank a couple degrees past its failure temperature, and it’s bye-bye time for that missile.

10 hours ago, FindingTheta said:

Kent State Shooting

Kent State was not set up by the government; it was a horrible error on the part of rookie soldiers.  There's no point in getting over-the-top conspiratorial.  

5 hours ago, Woodworker1968 said:

According to Top Secret Tourism by Harry Helms, one of the ways to Area 51 is to cross though Area 61, an old firing range littered with unexploded bombs and shells. Anyone who did this would quite literally be playing Russian roulette.

Also mentioned in the book’s entry on Area 51 is Area 19, which is not as well-known and is even more remote than Area 51. Area 19 is where DEWs (directed energy weapons) were developed and tested. These are the “missile-killers” of Reagan’s Star Wars program which caused so much hell back in the 1980s, but DEWs are not “death rays” which use lasers to vaporize in-flight ICBMs. Nope, they use  microwaves! Yep, tune a microwave signal to the resonant frequency of liquid oxygen, point it at the ICBM, heat that on-board liquid oxygen tank a couple degrees past its failure temperature, and it’s bye-bye time for that missile.

So if they were to carry microwave popcorn with them would that be the canary in the coal mine warning they would need?

andreas1033
20 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

So if they were to carry microwave popcorn with them would that be the canary in the coal mine warning they would need?

If you went there, you would not need a detector, as you would know if your being targeted. You would not need a detector, as they would be using these things to stop the group, and deter them from going further, ie closer to the base.

At a top secret base like that, you would have americas most advanced non lethal weapons techs. There are microwave, but there are other forms of non lethel weapons, like ultrasonic weapons.

The most famous non lethel weapons made by american military were sonic gun binoculars. These were being sold on black market from american military in 80's, and got into sports. Places like horse racing, where people would use them to stop horses.

The effect would be if you were hit by it, would be your brain would be scrambled, and it would be like your very very drunk.

These weapons got into other sports, and big teams and big nations had them. Today all nations and teams know about this, but back then, it was only a select few.

These sorts of things were developed for war, to disable people obviously on other side, from being able to fight back. This is just one example.

But for me, they would use microwaves, as its more useable on large crowds. If such an even happened, they would need non lethal weapons to stop large crowds, and for me, that would have to be some sort of microwave weapon.

Like i said above, this also helps, in it being deniable. Like if you went there and they used this on you, the gov and military could deny these weapons exist. But you will know if your a target of them, but you will have no real prove or evidence.

You would not need no detector, as you will know if they are targeting you with it. All sorts of effects, just to deter people from getting close.

You can be sure, that they do have the highest level of non lethal weapons out there in area 51, and at top secret bases, to deter people from getting close to the base.

Archived