TIL The only interesting topic about sexuality is asexuality

Greyberries

Greyberries

Hey everyone! I just joined the other day because i was so happy and couldn’t believe how relatable all your posts are!

As the title mentioned, I was absolutely indifferent about anything concerning sexuality so I never bothered about finding out about lgbt+ or asexuality either. Honestly I didnt care about people’s romance/sex issues (I do care politically btw) because i feel like romance/sex is just completely not a part of my personal life. Which is why I JUST discovered about what asexual actually means at age 24. 

Anyway I’m really hoping I get to meet some ace peeps irl. I’ve never met anyone and didn’t think ace people existed. I’m currently living in Tokyo and honestly doesn’t seem like theres much ace activity in Japan... Even the international boards doesn’t have Japanese. 

Otherwise I’ll hopefully meet other aces in my home country aka Australia! 

Hey there. Welcome to AVEN, glad you joined. That cool you are in Japan (always want to vist 😊). Here a small traditional ( but little) cake for you 🎂.

Welcome! Well it’s always fun to learn new things, I know I learnt a few fashion tips from the trans* community - like how to place focus on specific parts of your body, or take it away from others. There’s a lot of interesting things you can learn. Plus the memes are good :P 

01ca4f42876b20dd42213cea3a778cd1.jpg

NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

I didn't know any other Asexuals either until I joined the community.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Video Game Cake,

dveujloxlqokvtw5yqyw.jpg

Archived