sjsjjsjsjsjs

I really think it is something you have to decide for yourself. What you mention seems to be a one time occurrence.

How do you feel about sex overall? 

Maybe it was just that particular time and person that you felt nothing.

Do you feel sexual attraction for others usually?

i dont know... im really confused about it... there is no person im sexual attracted but maybe i am too young for love (actually im 19)... but last whole week i wanned to have sex... it was only a week in whole 19 years

9 minutes ago, 3Xi3X said:

I really think it is something you have to decide for yourself. What you mention seems to be a one time occurrence.

How do you feel about sex overall? 

Maybe it was just that particular time and person that you felt nothing.

Do you feel sexual attraction for others 

Okay. What were your reasons for wanting it?

I know how i feel but I’ve had years to reflect on it and my experiences — my actions — so you might need a little more time.

However, I never knew that asexuality was a thing that I could claim to be. I have been living my life thinking I am the only one who feels the way I do.

Now that I discovered it, I have been looking around and googling asexuality and reading how others describe it and explain it and that’s probably something that will help you decide for yourself too.