Ace and Disabilities

servicepupmom

servicepupmom

While I have been ace my whole life, it is something I have come to terms with this past week, finally coming out to select trusted friends. I am asexual romantic, and this whole thing feels new and foreign, but so right. After a rough end to a 5 year long relationship ultimately destroyed by my disinterest in sex, I am happier than ever. I wanted to ask for advice in finding asexual partners. I deeply value intimacy and deep friendship, and I don't know where or how to find this without the expectation of sex. To further complicate things, I am disabled. I have various neurological conditions that have resulted in frequent trips to the doctor, and my partner Sadie, my service dog. Please send help!

Welcome! Well, there are sites like Acebook as asexual dating sites, and sites like OKCupid have an asexual option :) 

pancakecake.png

NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

I wish I could offer experience-based advice, but I've never had or desired a romantic relationship.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Puppy in a Boot Cake (all edible),

hvdiub2thikrrlvoir6e.jpg

Welcome to AVEN!

Being ace can be a complication as far as romance goes, but there are still plenty of people out there who want the same kind of relationship that you do.  This isn't a dating site, but you might meet someone here.

welcome servicepupmom :cake: 

I hope you are able to find at least some of what you are looking for here.

Archived