How often do you log onto AVEN?

Ess-Kat

The last time I was on here was the 8th of July 2017... 😂

I think I was more active back in 2015-2016 though, maybe a few times a month?

Several times per hour

Not as often as I used to. Now it's whenever I feel like it. About every other day or less. 😂 Don't necessarily post, but have been a little more lately.

Ms. Carolynne

I used to be on everyday or so, but recently it has been only once or twice a month. I really haven't been keeping up.

I should spend more time on here, there are a lot of cool people and fun threads, and it's nice to vent or talk about things I don't really get to talk about elsewhere. I have been spending time on Reddit, but that site is kind of toxic in general, it has a lot of edge lords and political extremists. There are way too many fascists, communists, and terfs on Reddit and they're practically everywhere.

That isn't to say that there isn't interesting discussion, useful information, and hilarious stuff going on. It's just there are a lot of dick bags and it wears on you after a while. When hotbox is starting to look wholesome, that has to say something.

Bruce Wayne

These days only about 3 times a day, and I only check whether somebody DMed me or not. Which doesn't happen often these days, maybe because it's summer holidays? :D 

I have more spare time in the summer, so I've been posting more than I usually do.

SorryNotSorry

My laptop and iPad are always logged onto AVEN, but apparently my phone uses a volatile IP address rather than a fixed one, because it forces me to log in anew after 24 hours.

It depends. I'm fairly sporadic about forum activity in general. During times when I'm feeling like interacting with people, once or twice a day (maybe even three times if I'm participating in a conversation); other times, I might not log on for weeks.

I check in at least once a day to see if I'm needed for anything unless things are just so chaotic in life that I would do more harm than good by checking in and helping

• 2 weeks later...
Retcon_Gecko

I got on really long pauses of about 3 weeks, but when I log back in, I'm active for pretty much the entire day. 

Archived