Biromantic but graysexual?

I have a big question and I’m very scared as well as curious: 

know very clearly that I’m biromantic. I also don’t have any sex drive except maybe once every two to three months and it only lasts a day or two. I’m unsure if that is considered a part of asexuality or if that leans toward more graysexual. Please help!

Since you do experience sexual attraction, I'd say that whatever you have going on is grey. Maybe a darker shade of grey, but still :) 

letusdeleteouraccounts
3 hours ago, Homer said:

Since you do experience sexual attraction, I'd say that whatever you have going on is grey. Maybe a darker shade of grey, but still :) 

They said sex drive though

I think we need more information

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Star Lion said:

He said sex drive though

I think we need more information

That is correct, I misinterpreted that. Apologies :)

• Like 2
NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

I think it will depend on whether you experience a pull to have sex with people during that time, or just arousal.

Asexuality is not a lack of libido, but a lack of Sexual Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to have sex with someone.

Meaning you could be Asexual if what you're feeling doesn't lead to the desire to have sex with the person you're feeling it towards, or Greysexual if it does.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a 'The deer in the water fountain' Cake,

tcydodrrzxxoyc8zkjvp.jpg