It's been almost 10 years!

HellGirl

Hello. I signed up for this community back in 2009, which essentially means I'm a completely different person now.

I'm 33. I have never been in a romantic or sexual relationship. The best part is that I don't miss it :D

Welcome back to AVEN.

I am glad your experience has been positive.

Have a beautiful day. 

Welcome back! You missed the cake didn't you :P 

Hot+Choclate+Cake+With+Strawberries+HD+W

1 hour ago, Lichley said:

Welcome back! You missed the cake didn't you :P 

Hot+Choclate+Cake+With+Strawberries+HD+W

Oh yes. 

Welcome back HellGirl! :cake:

I'm a completely different person from 2009 as well. I hope to see you around the forums

11 hours ago, HellGirl said:

Hello. I signed up for this community back in 2009, which essentially means I'm a completely different person now.

I'm 33. I have never been in a romantic or sexual relationship. The best part is that I don't miss it :D

Welcome to AVEN :cake: I found out about asexuality and AVEN back in 2005 and identified as asexual when I was 44. Didnt sign up until 2017. Still a virgin and never had a girlfriend. Quite content to be aro ace.

I'm 43 and still a virgin. I have never been in a relationship. I wouldn't mind a sexless relationship however. I have fallen in love in the past, but it has been over 10 years since.

NickyTannock

Welcome back to AVEN!

I'm 34, and I've also never been in a romantic or sexual relationship.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Devil's Night Cake,

xgt3c6onnf7q6igzntfk.jpg

2 hours ago, MichaelTannock said:

Welcome back to AVEN!

I'm 34, and I've also never been in a romantic or sexual relationship.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Devil's Night Cake,

xgt3c6onnf7q6igzntfk.jpg

I appreciate and accept your glorious cake :D 

Hello there @HellGirl~ i am new here, just join this community since two days ago.

i can’t believe my eyes.. i’m so happy that I found a lot of people around my age with a similar situation in here.  I’m 30 yo, will be turn 31 and still single. 

They said it’s tradition to give cake, so here a cake for you...

unnamed-6.jpg

Cheers~

@Blue kafka Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Nice to read that you've found out you're not 'alone' :)

8 hours ago, Blue kafka said:

Hello there @HellGirl~ i am new here, just join this community since two days ago.

i can’t believe my eyes.. i’m so happy that I found a lot of people around my age with a similar situation in here.  I’m 30 yo, will be turn 31 and still single. 

They said it’s tradition to give cake, so here a cake for you...

unnamed-6.jpg

Cheers~

Cake with doughnuts and macarons? You sure know how to make a girl feel special! :D 

Archived