People with male junk, what do you think?

Zagadka

So I was just curious. There are common threads about female body bits, but I haven't seen much discussion about male. It is a topic I find interesting, especially for trans women. And I've seen women be fascinated with the concept of a penis just dangling there.

I'm rather indifferent. I suppose it is all convenient, but it does get in the way and uncomfortable a lot. Hiding sexual arousal also seems to be a problem, as well as a public obsession with penis size and performance. I'm not going to compare pressure on male versus female, because it is apples and oranges, but I feel like there is a lot of focus on it. It certainly seems a lot more publicly acceptable to talk about a penis than a vagina for some reason.

Do people really enjoy playing with their penis? I've never felt a lot of desire to touch it, but I have a low libido anyway.

And how do you feel about a scrotum and testicles?

I find it quite annoying, I like to wear slim jeans or those joggers and it always bulges and it’s not the easiest place to landscape .

i hate the fact i can have roommates but if im not careful i could wake up with morning wood and potentially scare someone. other times the damn thing decides to awaken and my jean pants block it from letting my monster grow! so there i am walking while my penis is rubbing again my underwear and jeans causing much discomfort.

FindingTheta

It's annoying and inconvenient at times, especially when I wake up with morning wood for no discernible reason. I masturbate to get rid of it, and then I get on with my day. One of the benefits of having a place of my own is guaranteed privacy.

One time, I was putting on tight woolly socks in bed because it was Winter and I wanted to remain warm and toasty under the blankets, my fingers slipped and I slapped my testicles.

Like N8LV3Y, I enjoy wearing slim jeans, but hate the bulge.

Erections are really inconvenient. Especially when you really don't want to have to masturbate; it feels like an obligation to the body. A chore. The morning wood problem is just annoying.

I had a girlfriend who was under the impression that testicles needed to be played with, which was uncomfortable, especially since I didn't know how that was supposed to work. Leave those be, please.

TMI warning!!

Spoiler

A few years back decided to get circumcised, worst decision of my life every time I got an erection was the most painful thing I’ve ever felt. If your thinking about it don’t do it.

Circumcision is an interesting debate. Unfortunately, I can't really have an opinion on it because I had no choice in the matter, but from what I understand it isn't a handicap or problem to most people. If you were circumcised as a baby, it is probably completely irrelevant to life, which is interesting.

Comrade F&F

I'm cis-female, and I've always wondered what male-bodied people experience with their reproductive organs. I've heard guys say, "I feel sorry for women. They have to get a period every month."

Nope, I have to deal with a tantrum child once a month for a few days. Opposed to having to deal with their tantrum child every day! And it's on the outside of the body, at least mine is inside! That thing is painful when it gets hit, isn't it? And it just hangs there...

I'll keep my periods, thanks. o_o

See, that is what I find fascinating. Having to go through a period just seems so invasive, but having these things dangle constantly... For some reason I am really addicted to reading how women feel about their bodies, because it is just... interesting.

i once drew a picture of a vagina with teeth eating a man...... probably some repressed nightmare i had

7 minutes ago, Feys&Florets said:

I'm cis-female, and I've always wondered what male-bodied people experience with their reproductive organs. I've heard guys say, "I feel sorry for women. They have to get a period every month."

Nope, I have to deal with a tantrum child once a month for a few days. Opposed to having to deal with their tantrum child every day! And it's on the outside of the body, at least mine is inside! That thing is painful when it gets hit, isn't it? And it just hangs there...

Even just sitting down can invite pain 😬

17 minutes ago, Zagadka said:

Circumcision is an interesting debate. Unfortunately, I can't really have an opinion on it because I had no choice in the matter, but from what I understand it isn't a handicap or problem to most people. If you were circumcised as a baby, it is probably completely irrelevant to life, which is interesting.

I had have it done because uuum like wearing XS small shirt when you should wear a L 😬

Grumpy Alien
25 minutes ago, N8LV3y said:

TMI warning!!

Reveal hidden contents

A few years back decided to get circumcised, worst decision of my life every time I got an erection was the most painful thing I’ve ever felt. If your thinking about it don’t do it.

Adult circumcision can sometimes be necessary for medical reasons. Some people are in pain and the circumcision fixes that. But as someone said, if done as an infant, it’s irrelevant. I wouldn’t recommend adult circumcision for cosmetic reasons but for something like severe phimosis, it’s proven to be beneficial.

7 minutes ago, disGraceful said:

Adult circumcision can sometimes be necessary for medical reasons. Some people are in pain and the circumcision fixes that. But as someone said, if done as an infant, it’s irrelevant. I wouldn’t recommend adult circumcision for cosmetic reasons but for something like severe phimosis, it’s proven to be beneficial.

I had to get it done but I chose the full circumcision instead of the detachment? If you know what I mean

Grumpy Alien
3 minutes ago, N8LV3y said:

I had to get it done but I chose the full circumcision instead of the detachment? If you know what I mean

That shouldn’t cause pain... not after it heals anyway. Have you seen a doctor about this?

lowLifeLoner

I dislike the peepee. It has a mind of its own sometimes. 

5 minutes ago, disGraceful said:

That shouldn’t cause pain... not after it heals anyway. Have you seen a doctor about this?

I’m fine now look down here  👇 that’s why I had it done

23 minutes ago, N8LV3y said:

I had have it done because uuum like wearing XS small shirt when you should wear a L 😬

Grumpy Alien

@N8LV3y it might be because I’m a non penis haver but I have no idea what that means 😂

I can imagine it. I can also.... imagine it is hard to imagine... (that was awkward phrasing) having a body part just swell several times its size and just throb out there. It is very uncomfortable, and if it is too big for the skin, that is a medical problem.

2 minutes ago, disGraceful said:

@N8LV3y it might be because I’m a non penis haver but I have no idea what that means 😂

😂 it’s all good I was purposely trying keep vague I’ll explain in detail here 😁

Spoiler

When your uncircumcised the skin is only attached on the bottom of tip or head, so it’s kinda like a sock. If that makes any sense😂. They I had it done was they detached/cut the skin from the tip or head then reattached/sowed the skin back to lets call it the trunk (like a tree) right below the tip or head. So every time I got an erection the stitching would stretch that’s the part that hurt really fuckin bad.

Grumpy Alien
1 minute ago, N8LV3y said:

😂 it’s all good I was purposely trying keep vague I’ll explain in detail here 😁

Reveal hidden contents

When your uncircumcised the skin is only attached on the bottom of tip or head, so it’s kinda like a sock. If that makes any sense😂. They I had it done was they detached/cut the skin from the tip or head then reattached/sowed the skin back to lets call it the trunk (like a tree) right below the tip or head. So every time I got an erection the stitching would stretch that’s the part that hurt really fuckin bad.

How does that fit with the XS shirt thing? 🧐

1 minute ago, Zagadka said:

I can imagine it. I can also.... imagine it is hard to imagine... (that was awkward phrasing) having a body part just swell several times its size and just throb out there. It is very uncomfortable, and if it is too big for the skin, that is a medical problem.

It was it hurt sometimes that’s why I had it done just made the wrong choice in type of circumcision

2 minutes ago, disGraceful said:

How does that fit with the XS shirt thing? 🧐

Oops forgot to add that part 🤪

Spoiler

My penis was to big for the skin so when I got hard uuum the tip or head pop out from the skin like it topically does but for me it would go farther than the skin permitted.

Grumpy Alien

@N8LV3y ohhh okay sorry 😂 That went over my head at first

The whole kit is a bit needlessly bulky to the point it makes some pants/seats uncomfortable, but other than that I'm pretty indifferent.

I am not prone to random erections, or if I am, even I don't notice them.  Being nonlib is pretty cool.

Pubic hair is annoying as shit, but that isn't something only males have, so...

That's how it was with me, and yeah, I'm also indifferent to it.

You'd have to be... idk, pulling some Johnny Bravo-tier level of antics with the female sex... in order to be getting your balls struck more than once a month, to be honest

4 minutes ago, disGraceful said:

@N8LV3y ohhh okay sorry 😂 That went over my head at first

I’m sure I would be confused too if you talked about your parts🤣

I was surprised when I learned females didn’t have prostates, that’s how dumb I am 

DuranDuranfan
1 hour ago, Feys&Florets said:

Nah, I’ll take random boners over messy periods. At least it’d save me some money from never having to buy tampons or pads lol!

I’ve timed how long I can go without doing the deed so I don’t wake up with that

7 hours ago, Cryowolf said:

i hate the fact i can have roommates but if im not careful i could wake up with morning wood and potentially scare someone.

Then that someone needs to know that morning wood isn't sexual. It's no "head start" when you go masturbate either. You're starting from scratch.

Go take a piss and it's gone :)

@Homer lol yeah thats true i just mean i hate having it when i wake up and since all my roommates have been female i dont want them come walk in while im sleeping on the couch and they see my morning wood. its really embarrassing for me as im sure it would be for them.

Archived