Bacon Preferences  

103 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your bacon?

• Crispy
    • Chewy
    • Don't care
    • I don't/can't eat bacon

firewallflower

Kosher vegetarian here, so that's a double don't/can't.

I often wonder: What is it about bacon that makes people feel so strongly about it? Guess I'll never truly know. 😂

AweSim

This reminds me of a time when I was out camping with friends, and we had to lecture one person about the differnce between crispy bacon, burnt bacon, and just straight charcoal. Her cooking was quite abhorrent. Not even the kid who liked burnt bacon would eat the whole thing.

kenny.

in between crispy and chewy, though crispy would be preferred over chewy. it needs to be a bit crispy but not to the point where is practically disintegrates and turns that weird orange color.  

• Like 1

Janus DarkFox

Pigs in Blankets, that’s small sausage wrapped in bacon or on the occasion a good chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a decent Sunday roast as how I take bacon these days.  It’s one of those things to avoid on the regular for health reasons.

dragonfire42

Crispy enough that the fat is crispy too, I hate the sensation of chewing on non-crispy fat. But I also don't want any char on it.