124 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like your bacon?

• Crispy
    • Chewy
    • Don't care
    • I don't/can't eat bacon

This poll is closed to new votes

firewallflower

Kosher vegetarian here, so that's a double don't/can't.

I often wonder: What is it about bacon that makes people feel so strongly about it? Guess I'll never truly know. 😂

• 4 months later...

This reminds me of a time when I was out camping with friends, and we had to lecture one person about the differnce between crispy bacon, burnt bacon, and just straight charcoal. Her cooking was quite abhorrent. Not even the kid who liked burnt bacon would eat the whole thing.

in between crispy and chewy, though crispy would be preferred over chewy. it needs to be a bit crispy but not to the point where is practically disintegrates and turns that weird orange color.  

Janus the Fox

Pigs in Blankets, that’s small sausage wrapped in bacon or on the occasion a good chicken breast wrapped in bacon with a decent Sunday roast as how I take bacon these days.  It’s one of those things to avoid on the regular for health reasons.

• 4 weeks later...
dragonfire42

Crispy enough that the fat is crispy too, I hate the sensation of chewing on non-crispy fat. But I also don't want any char on it.

• 4 months later...

I'm a panbaconovore - my only preference for bacon is, in my tummy!

I had a full English for breakfast and BLT for lunch, so good day to ask!

fooledbysecrecy

i like bacon as far away from me as possible, it's one of the worst smells i can think of

/unnecessary vegetarian opinion lmao

Crispy. I can't stand it otherwise. Not that I'm terribly fond of bacon to begin with, mind; I only like it in some things, and mostly I'd rather just avoid it.

• 2 months later...

@Fantastic Name

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived