Your least favorite film and why?

Crazycrazycultist

J. van Deijck

Home Alone. 🤢

Asterion Orestes

As I reconsidered this thread, two bad movies came to mind: "Striking Distance" & "Black Belt." Found the first on a movie channel once or twice & wished I hadn't. Among its many offenses is at least once horrific continuity error (day suddenly becoming night.) Also(?) from the early '90s, the second showed up on a hotel TV which my bro had control of so I couldn't easily ignore it--which may have triggered another problem: Stupid backstory, manipulative plotting & inconsistent genre clichés.

There, I said it.

SallyBlackwater

"30 Beats", watched only because Lee Pace was in it and he's a great actor. The film was super boring and wayyy too sexual 😧

• 2 months later...
BodhranBace

Notting hill. The ending made me so mad. She used and manipulated him because of his low self esteem and he still married her. 

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that's not what love is.

BodhranBace

Notting hill. The ending made me so mad. She used and manipulated him because of his low self esteem and he still married her. 

BodhranBace

Archived