What is your favorite Pride flag in terms of colors and/or design? Why is it your favorite?

Anonymous Axolotl

Some of my favourites are the ace flag (it reminds me of galaxies and I LOVE galaxies) and also the aro flag (The colours look really nice together)

Β 

But I like a lot of them

πŸš“πŸ’¨πŸ’¨

Β 

🏁

Pan flag! ❀️ I love all the colours in it, it's just so bright and cute! Rainbow flag is a close second, pretty much for the same reasons, but pan flag is just soooo pretty. Every other flag besides these two? They're perfectly fine. I have no strong emotions either way.

rainbowocollie

The ace flag is the epitome of beauty imo

Funny story, before I realisedΒ I was ace, I was walking around a comic-con with my cousins, and we came across a stall selling pride scarfs and whatnot. And I just thought, 'Wow, thatΒ purple-ishΒ one is pretty cool, what's that for?' They told me it was the asexual flag and I walked away thinking, 'Man, I want to be asexual just for that flag.' What a coincidence.

Although it's not my favourite (there are so many nice pride flags), the asexual flag holds a special place in my heart.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:08 PM, Anonymous Axolotl said:

I might be biased, but I really love the asexual flag and have to say it's my favorite. I’ve always loved the color combination of purple with more neutral colors like grey, white, and black. It reminds me of those aesthetic galaxy pictures.

Β 

Same. It combines pretty much all of my favourite colours too 😁

DarkStormyKnight

Honestly I love the ace flag, I think it has a great spectrum of colors.

SorryNotSorry

Meh... it is what it is. I’m not crazy about its design, but I don’t dislike it enough to want to change it.

• 2 weeks later...
CelesteAdAstra

Quoisexual:

Β 

latest?cb=20190828053025

Β 

Androgyne:

tumblr_inline_nw1h97GfeP1tezxju_1280.png

I always thought the trans pride flag was so pretty! It's by far my favorite. I'm not a huge fan of the asexual flag (I'm a bigger fan of the aro flag tbh) but I'm good with it.

I like the lesbian flag with the axe. It has the proper attitude.

Β 

The aro flag is made of colors I don't usually like, but it has grown on me. Still not a fan of purple though, sorry.

Archived