Tips for Flirting and Showing Signs of Affection

oof001

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask for your thoughts, opinions, sites, and other sources for ways to show affection/flirt with my gf (possibly between demi-sexual to gray-sexual) to spark any kind of arousal or intimate interest. I know my partner really likes random dirty sexy texts on occasion, lots and lots of cuddling, eye contact, holding hands. Granted, everyone's different and have varying wants from a relationship, but it'd be interesting to get other people's thoughts. 

I should mention that I'm about to do long-distance, but i will occasionally visit her every 1-2 weeks.

Feryn_Hyte
1 hour ago, oof001 said:

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask for your thoughts, opinions, sites, and other sources for ways to show affection/flirt with my gf (possibly between demi-sexual to gray-sexual) to spark any kind of arousal or intimate interest. I know my partner really likes random dirty sexy texts on occasion, lots and lots of cuddling, eye contact, holding hands. Granted, everyone's different and have varying wants from a relationship, but it'd be interesting to get other people's thoughts. 

I should mention that I'm about to do long-distance, but i will occasionally visit her every 1-2 weeks.

Okay, so, I definitely don't have personal experience, BUT, I happen to have a close friend who is also demi-sexual who is currently in a similar situation with her bf, and here's kind of what we've talked about. 

Like, for my friend, she's never quite sure whether or not the whole "sexy times mood" is going to show up y'know? So for her, the biggest bit is communication, even when it's a little bit ham-fisted y'know? As for how to "spark" it, frankly, I'd have to ask her, but, from what I remember her telling me, it's almost like completely uncontrollable whether or not it's gonna happen.

Archived