If You Could Travel Through Time, What Period Would You Visit? Why?

ôÿē èîęēú ïė ēôēįîûôø

The future only... seeing if humankind makes it through the current mess. And maybe bring back a Sports Almanac.

Way too worried about Butterfly Effects to vist the past. (Though trying to stop Revere, Dawes, and Prescott from getting more than a half mile out of Boston is... tempting. 😈)

• 4 weeks later...
simplybeourselves

To the future to a point where life has gotten significantly better than it ever has been before.

• 3 months later...
SithAzathoth WinterDragon

2.1 million years ago to Huckleberry Ridge Yellowstone......

I'd love to see that eruption including 

1883 Krakatoa 

79 ad Vesuvius 

The year that Thera eruptions

Any huge volcanic event is what I want to see.....

Why? I just love Geological places and events 

For the future:

3000 is my go to, both because of Futurama and because of the old Jonas Brothers' song that still gets stuck in my head every now and then. Mostly to see how things changed. Like, imagine us looking back at the year 1000, it will be so different

Otherwise, a couple hundred years or so years. I want to see how people view our time. Also how Trump compares to other presidents when not stuck in the middle of his hell.

For the past:

I want to see dinosaurs! I want to see so many of the cool extinct animals, and how humans evolved. I want to see so much of it choosing a singular time period is super difficult. 

DarkStormyKnight

I cool not knowing the future or the past really. I'm always down to smack my past self in the face though.

The future- because otherwise I'd be too dead to know about what happens. 

Archived