are u afraid of dying a virgin?

Nope. I would actually prefer to die a virgin then to die a non-virgin.

I'd rather die than have sex.

• Like 2

Now I am no longer thinking like that but when I was a teenager society made me afraid of this situation. Being a virgin after a certain age was just uncool. Religion is no longer a major influence in my area and all the rest is promoting sex and romance. This was conflicting with my views so I was really unconfortable with it.

Then I grew independant, discovered female sensuality. I realised that a better self-acceptance made these worries disappear. This is not worth being unfaithful to myself.

• Like 1
everywhere and nowhere
4 hours ago, Lunala said:

Nope. I would actually prefer to die a virgin then to die a non-virgin.

I'd rather die than have sex.

I remember saying something like this and someone understanding it as some extreme antisexual moralism. But it's not like that! I don't think that sex is dirty, sinful or wrong! I just feel extremely uncomfortable with the idea of such a thing happening to me! It's simply terrifying!

Why can't people understand that you can have nothing against sex in general* and a lot against personally having sex?

*Although, it would be too lenient to say that I have nothing at all against sex. I believe that a damn lot of sex people have is unequal, dubiously consensual, psychologically unprepared, irresponsible, trivial... OK - people can do unprepared and trivial things, it's their life, but I wish people recognised that all this ubiquituous sexual pressure is a form of sexual violence.

• Like 1

No, not for a nanosecond. I don't give a f*ck about dying a virgin 😁 Like others on here, I hope to die a virgin.

• Like 1
Comrade Kitty

Right now, my goal is to die a virgin. But that might change in the future. I'm very sex-repulsed. So yeah, dying a virgin sounds good.

also a late bloomer. Also nearly died a few times in early adulthood. The first things that crossed my mind when I recognized thoughts was "I don't want to die yet" or some variation of it. Never did it have to do with being a virgin. 

Honestly, unless trying your hand at sex is something you are really keen to do I don't think I'd lose much sleep over it. Certainly, don't let the weird value society puts on sex convince you to do something you genuinely don't want to do. 

I've got no desire to lose my virginity at all. If I die a virgin I die a virgin. Oh well.

Soul Searcher

No.

I am afraid of dying without going to moon though. 😂

Strange But Not a Stranger

Not at all.

This is one of those matrix concepts that I can't understand (commonly held notions). It feels so good to me to be a virgin. Why do I have to lose it before I die? Maybe different for men, but for this female, no, I do not have to lose it before I die.

firewallflower

Not I. My death-related fears have nothing to do with whether I've had sex or not. At this point, I would be quite content to remain a virgin for the rest of my life. If my feelings change in future, so be it—but even then, I doubt I would be bothered by dying a virgin. If sex was something I wanted, I'd be more concerned about living a virgin.

I honestly can't say that I care one way or the other.  If I were to die tomorrow, the main thing I would be annoyed about, in my last seconds in this world, would be never having made a significant scientific discovery.

If I died a virgin, if I even thought about that fact as I died, I’d probably just be like, “Well, that’s to be expected, lul...Bleegh.”

I understand the general audience here as not actually wanting sex, so the whole virgin thing should be irrelevant, no?

With that said, a very dear friend suddenly had a heart attack and died with me present and unable to assist about 18 months ago. It was one of the most horrific nights of my life and continues to haunt me.  I bring it up here as she was a devout Christian who never found “the one”.  She actually died a wistful virgin.  As a sexual woman, it makes me profoundly sad knowing she left such an amazing experience on the table. 

• Like 1

no, not at all.

I am afraid of dying without companionship, though. of having never been alone with someone.