A question for anyone AFAB

DuranDuranfan

I was never forced to wear undershirts, no. Although I remember one time in elementary school, on a particularly hot day, I took the bottom of my shirt and started flapping it like a fan. I guess some of the grownups thought that I was being "suggestive" by doing that, so they sent me to the principal's office. (Are you kidding me, dude? I'm just a little kid, I don't know the first thing about acting "sexy"- all I know is that it's flippin' hot out there!)

DuranDuranfan
2 hours ago, Barbio said:

I was never forced to wear undershirts, no. Although I remember one time in elementary school, on a particularly hot day, I took the bottom of my shirt and started flapping it like a fan. I guess some of the grownups thought that I was being "suggestive" by doing that, so they sent me to the principal's office. (Are you kidding me, dude? I'm just a little kid, I don't know the first thing about acting "sexy"- all I know is that it's flippin' hot out there!)

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

modesty was always a huge thing for me coming up. Coming from a strictly religious house hold such things are generally expected I guess

• 3 weeks later...

I ran around butt-naked a lot as a child, and never had to wear an undershirt unless it was cold. I actually didn't care much about covering my chest until puberty hit and even then it's more of a dysphoria thing. :/

Archived