Questions for people only sexually attracted to one gender

Snao Cone

Thoughts towards people of the gender you're not attracted to  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a sense of whom you'd be into if your orientation were the opposite? (see post for clarification)

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe/very vaguely
  2. 2. Do you think someone having a sense of to whom they'd be attracted in the opposite orientation makes them a little bisexual?

• Yes
    • No
    • "Only YOU can determine your true orientation"
  3. 3. Assigned sex at birth

• Male
    • Female
    • Intersex
  4. 4. Gender

• Man
    • Woman
    • Nonbinary or agender

Lol. Yes of course. In any case I voted no, that I don't know. I know what type of guys I feel comfortable with now, but I doubt I'd have the same list if I was a different person with different outcomes in mind. I feel like... You know the finale episode of Roseanne, where it turns out Darlene is actually with Mark, and you're like... ohhhhh I can totally see that. I think that's how I'd be. 

Oh, this is a cool topic. I look forward to seeing what more people say. :)

On 7/3/2019 at 8:34 AM, Snao Cone said:

The thing is, the part that makes you wonder if you're technically bisexual might just be you being able to imagine what guys you would be into if you weren't so very much into women. 

I wondered exactly that when I was trying to figure out if I was bisexual. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Ohh, this is really interesting. I’m heterosexual and a girl.. and I actually do think I know vaguely, but not really since I haven’t experienced it. Of course I might reflect back on what I find aesthetically attractive and whatnot, I’d probably be into more feminine girls, with long beautiful hair and makeup (probably because I love doing makeup myself). But really, I have no idea. I’m just speculating lol!! I tried at least, but no I haven’t really thought about it 

Archived